Festival Of Neggs Begins!

hrtbrk

Woha maybe those Negg Enlargers are worth it ^^ I just got a Floral Throne Background from the Mini Negg I enlarged.

Check it out on Natalia.

there are 12 neggs to collect today, the 10 plain plastic, the large negg and a mini negg, you will only need NC to participate with the mini-negg bit,

the links for normal/mini-neggs

[removed]

credit goes to the kind neoboard person who put those together, i was clicking around randomly and having no luck ^^

10 plastic negg links (not sure which one is missing from the post above?)

[removed]

i followed all those links and eventually found my mininegg.

it does turn up in your inventory, and you select the use negg enlarger from the mini-neggs drop down menu, not the negg enlarger's menu. everyone is getting the same prize for it, about to do mine now!

mini-negg image + my prize below the cut

8jekf_fonnc_blueplaid.gif

Blue Plaid Mini Plastic Negg

mall_80x80_eggenlarger.gif

Handy Negg Enlarger

125NC to be found on the NC mall front page

You've successfully used your Negg Enlarger to transform your Mini Negg. Rather than turning it into a full-sized Negg, however, your Mini Negg has been changed into:

mall_fon_floralthronebg.gif

Floral Throne Background

Wait, what?!? That wasn't supposed to happen. Oh well, even though he won't be getting the full-sized Negg from you that he'd hoped for, at least you've got a spiffy new item to enjoy! As for The "Real" Negg Faerie, well, there's always next time...

if you get a mini negg put it in your SDB! its not a NC item until you convert it, so there is some debate.. that it could be possibly be stolen by the pant devil/sludged by sloth etc

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

I had to remove the links since some of them confused several members. For all of the correct links, please refer to TDN's Festival of Neggs coverage right here: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/festival-neggs-12/

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

YAY, thanks TDN! Got all my neggs in a jiffy ^_^

Hold On—Is That...

...Yes! You've successfully rounded up ten Plain Plastic Neggs in a single day! Here is your reward:

Dark Chocolate Cybunny

This item is now in your inventory. Promise me you won't discard it while pursuing the Rubbish avatar.

^_^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or more, smilies do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

m

Keep your posts at 7 words or more.

thanks for the guide! :D had to go and read the FAQ...

and yes!! :D (i love that BG)

Can I collect mini Neggs and enlarge them on a side account?

Yes! Feel free to collect mini Neggs and enlarge them on your side accounts.

:D :D :D

urgh. the glasses and now this *facepalm*

Thanks for the link. I got Chocolate Dubloons.

So for the mini neggs there will be about 20 or so right? One for each day and negg or is it one mini negg for each group like one for Plaid, Swirly, Polka-dot etc.?

this from the neopets help page:

What are the mini Neggs that I am finding

“The Real Negg Faerie” has hidden mini replicas of each day’s patterned plastic Neggs around Neopia. He believes that, if you use his patented Negg Enlarger (which can be purchased in the NC Mall) on each mini Negg, it will then turn into a regular-sized, patterned plastic Negg. This, in turn, would establish his legitimacy, giving Kari some unprecedented competition for her much-coveted status as the Negg Faerie.

so 1 mininegg for each large plastic negg. hmm there is no large pack, so no fun.

also for those interested, the negg enlarger can also be found by clicking the specialty tab in the NC mall. (not its submenus though if that makes sense)

aw man. i just finished finding the neggs before i saw this :)

Well now you know where to look the next day :) Our guide will be faster to follow then finding all the neggs on your own :)

Well now you know where to look the next day :) Our guide will be faster to follow then finding all the neggs on your own :)

Especially with like, 8 staffers working on it because thanks to midnight coverage, none of us get to sleep :P

Keep posting any prizes you get from turning in your plastic neggs!

For some reason it wont let me get any neggs, not even the 10 plastic ones. Any ideas what the problem could be?

Try clearing your browser cache and restarting the browser. Are you using Safari by any chance?

Does anyone know what the prize is for the mini egg?

mall_fon_floralthronebg.gif Floral Throne Background

For some reason it wont let me get any neggs, not even the 10 plastic ones. Any ideas what the problem could be?

also had problem on my side, you have to go to the main negg page first and click yes i want to start hunting, otherwise i did all the links 3 times before i thought of that :laughingsmiley:

Can someone please tell me where to find a meowclops... I've been dying to get one! I'm willing to trade for a plushie petpet paintbrush.. And sorry for the wrong forum post

Please keep your posts on topic. This is a topic discussing the Festival of Neggs, not on how to obtain a Meowclops.

also had problem on my side, you have to go to the main negg page first and click yes i want to start hunting, otherwise i did all the links 3 times before i thought of that :laughingsmiley:

Try clearing your browser cache and restarting the browser. Are you using Safari by any chance?

I have done both of those things, and I still can't get any neggs! I am on the page where it has the Negg Checklist, I'm pretty sure that's the right one.