NC Mall: Edolie's Phantasic Finds!

hrtbrk

I love this event!!! I use to play tons of different hidden item games it's great to be able to do it on Neopets. Plus it takes a second to remember what the Neopets items look like, took me forever to find the Yooyoball.

I've never heard of this before! :O No more NC for me for a while though *slaps own wrist* XD

i woke up with one of those in my inbox thanks to a kind friend. going to think about if i want to do it on my main as well. the background is pretty..

after the last thing i may just wait until more prizes come out. that pack is pricey.. (but then again.. bonus for all 16 glasses!! T_T)

I got the antique key wings, they're very beautiful and flappy, I've got 500 nc left, so I guess I'll just wait and see what the other prizes are before I buy anymore keys :O Great to have a completely brand new nc event :)

how much does 1 of those glasses cost and where can I buy it ? 'cuz in the NC Mall I can only find the 16-pack and I have 100 NC .. MUST ..... GET ... Maractite Sword ........ for Peopha !!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to wait until the last few dys and buy if there's items I like. Though I tend to love Spring and Christmas items so I'll likely end up getting a few.

I always tell my self to wait to see what the prizes are like but oh no, I have to be a dork and buy the who 16-pack >_< To me the prizes are crap so far. Well except for the wings I guess but only because I collect wings.