I SCREAM if I have to dodge one more scoop of strawberry. -_-

Nellethiel

Obligatory Disclaimer: This news report is largely fictional, composed from various fan comments and the whims of our imagination in an attempt to inspire a sense of realism through our reporting. While we do our best to keep things reasonably neutral, this report is in no way intended to be a completely bias-free representation of the parties involved. If information without comment is what you’d like, check out our game guide for the day’s game or just the summary here!

Happy Saturday, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome back to TDN's exclusive Daily Dare 2012 coverage! This is Brooke, with the latest news regarding games, bugs, and more! Our weekend continues with-

*SPLAT*

...why, yes, it would appear today's challenge is Ice Cream Machine. Joy.

What? Of course I like ice cream. I just don't like flying ice cream. And I mean, what about people suffering from a lactose intolerance? This game's got to be less than comfortable for them.

What do you mean, I'm a spoil sport? Just because I don't like sticky iced milk product leaking down the back of my shirt-

*SPLAT*

...this is Brooke, signing off. For a shower.

OH. Before I forget, I was going to say something about the bugs! Though Roo Island is still being engulfed in a purple haze (HAHA! No? Okay.), many Neopians are reporting seeing NO bugs at all in the game room! How very strange...

Too easy a challenge, but it's a pain to dodge Double Chocolate Chip and beyond.

AAA beaten, and I could of expected something higher from that guy. No wearable prize though from him. :(

Apparently the bugs have disappeared from the games room. I hope they come back soon, I was liking all those freebies, especially the Bags of Broken Neopoints.

I GOT THIS SO HARD. :D

My high score is 15,630. I love this game~

But I hate the lack of bugs. D: I was hording their items so I could discard them all at once for hopes of the Rubbish avatar. I'm seriously trying to get 1000 junk items to discard all at once, though it would be just my luck that that's not enough.

I'm being v lazy and did Abigail (again) I have got a higher high score than AAA's score but am just being lazy ;)

Please please all keep your fingers crossed for something easy tmw, so that I can get Abigail's score first time. As I'm off to a football (soccer) game, and will be gone at least 15 hours, and will have to do it really quickly when I come home or I'll lose a trophy level :(

:O Actually, I completely lied, I just looked it up, I won't go down a trophy level, this is awesome, I'll just miss out on the bonus prize wheeeeee *happy meepit dance*

Easy Peasy... I used to play this game all the time when I was a newbie. :-) Although I am worried about what may be in store for tomorrow as well....

Er...my high score is 16,030, but I have no mouse now, and I can't quite do it. I almost had it--I was within a hundred points, but my husband decided to bounce the bed, and I lost my last life.

Now...now it's taking away two lives every time I lose a life. This is a horrible glitch.

EDIT: Woohoo, got it despite it glitching for me! The trick is TO NOT DIE. That way, it can't take away two lives every time I lose a life. Because I'm not losing lives.

Easy, I could probably get AAA's if I wanted, but I'd rather have the usuki. In other news, am I the only one who finds it funny that, according to the map, the merry go round is half engulfed in bugs, but the guy's still happy to be selling tickets for it? Do you think they'll start closing stuff on Roo Island soon?

Ice cream is a fun treat compared to "no legal moves left!"

Beat AAA, I even got TOSG while waiting on the vanilla level, and when I clicked start 2 fish ice creams just like that...

...something tells me I'll be playing for the avatar now

In other news, am I the only one who finds it funny that, according to the map, the merry go round is half engulfed in bugs, but the guy's still happy to be selling tickets for it? Do you think they'll start closing stuff on Roo Island soon?

I noticed too! Every day I go over to Roo Island and click on that Merry Go Round hoping to see a change. But nope... Apparently you can only see the bugs from space. lol

It's fairly easy when you manage to get into the rhythm and get a few additional lives :) It's just a matter of getting used to which power-ups to go after and which power-ups to ignore. The avatar isn't as impossible as it sounds xP

Finally, an easy challenge ;___; Also managed to find Abby's prize for 10np on the SSW, hee!

Yay! This one was easy peasy :D Very happy. Convinced any day now though there's going to be a game I completely cant do that'll break my streak D: I just want this to be over already so I can stop fretting xD

I've re-started my training today in case this bug situation turns into some sort of plot. :P

surprisisngly this was really easy for me .. I got 5 or 6 lives but lost them all in one level .. if I focused more maybe I could've went for the avatar score .. which is very unlikely .. but still got almost 7000

:)