What are your 'Unpopular Opinions?'

April

I think sausage taste better than bacon

I hate warm weather

Girl fights are so much more brutal than the fights boys get in when you in high school. Guys just get all cocky and puff out their chest while girls actually fight. I don't suppourt fighting in school but still, girls rule!

Harry Potter is completely plagiarised from Lord of the Rings

Americans cant think up their own TV shows (or at least any decent ones)

Rick Genest is the most beautiful person on the planet

Taxidermy is interesting

:icecream:

Fashion? On the whole, hate it. Loathe high heels. Have owned one pair in my life, which I wore for 30 minutes at my year 10 formal, and wore flats for the rest of the night, which I brought since I pretty much knew that would happen. However, I have fallen in love with the dresses from Narnia. Seriously, go look. They're INCREDIBLE. They're dresses you can fight battles and climb trees in. I love clothes, just not the ones in fashion.

Abortions because of disability, whatever the level, is abhorrent to me. This is from a girl with a disability, sister to a girl with a chronic illness, daughter to two parents with both a disability and chronic illness each, and friend to so many incredible kids with serious illnesses or disabilities, including some kids that would have been aborted had they been born to different parents. NOBODY has the right to say that because I am disabled, I don't deserve to live. (haha, I'm a tad passionate on this topic. Can you tell? :P)

I'm indifferent about twilight. I'm neither a hater nor a fan, and that makes me odd. I'm also indifferent about Justin Beiber and Glee.

Coffee is gross. Coke/Pepsi is gross. If it's brown and not chocolate, there's something seriously wrong with it.

Cigarettes are beyond disgusting, and hazardous. I shouldn't be forced to have asthma flare-ups every time I walk along the outsides of a building, but I do.

Babies are some of the most incredible things on this earth. Actually, that goes for kids of any age, really. I could watch kids playing for hours. The sheer joy they have is amazing. Even if most people don't think they're 'cute', I really find that irrelevant to what I think of kids. It's got little to do with their appearance, for me. When you hold a baby, you hold a human life in your arms.

Cigarettes? Really? I don't mind them, even though I have asthma.

Anyway, here's what I think:

Babies/kids: don't like them, never did. I am not a children person, and I don't intend to have any. I know I'm too young to say that, but they annoy me. They can't talk, or at later age, they talk to much. They ask too many questions and they rarely listen to you.

Chocolate: sucks big time. It's sticky, sweet and it's bad for your teeth.

Chips/anything salty: don't like salt. Don't even salt my food.

Flowers: just hate them. They have no purpose (except that little oxygen they make) and they smell awful and make my eyes watery and they're ugly. But I love trees and anything that grows something.

Kat von D is awesome: most people say she's over tattooed, but I think she's awesome. Suits her. And I love tattooes.

Sarcasm rules: said it all.

Black humour is the best: the meaner the better.

American spelling is a horror. Sorry guys.

Processed food/pre-prepared food: do you know what's inside?! Thank you grandma for a big garden.

Stay cool guys :P

Dogs? Don't treat them like living baby dolls, discipline them because they're like miniature children. Don't feed them table scraps so that they obsess over getting fed (and I trip over them every time I cook, by an open flame) and let them grow up to be ill-behaved shag carpets who don't even know how to sit or stay.

I find it interesting hearing all the unpopular opinions. Some of them I actually agree with! The majority, no. lol!

More of my unpopular opinions.

Tumblr and Twitter are stupid. There's no point.

I cringe when I see a girlfriend who's taller than her boyfriend, even by just a little bit. Not saying they're a bad couple, it's just I would have a hard time dating someone shorter than me. (I have no idea why this is but call me a mean person but I couldn't go out on a date with a guy shorter than me. Which isn't so bad because I'm really short, lol!)

We all saw it coming, Whit, and I'm not about to be sad about it. Her death was unfortunate, because that's too young to die, but people who treat celebrity deaths like it's affecting their personal lives annoy me. It's fine to be sad... But... I feel that celebs get too much attention when they die and in general. Often, the deaths are a result of drugs or drinking and I feel that Soldiers, or even amazing Doctors deserve the attention way more. Yet the names of Soldiers are always forgotten... And people STILL talk about MJ.

I am definitely against abuse... Believe me, but... Guy hitting a woman? Terrible. But yet, if a woman hits a guy, most don't think twice. And if a guy hits and a girl and she hits back... That's accepted but if a guy hit a girl after she hit him back? That's okay? I believe this should go both ways. And that a guy's life shouldn't be ruined because he hit someone back after being hit, (whether it be a girl or not) as long as they didn't use excessive force.

IN SHORT: I think that it should be equal between the sexes. In a perfect world, no one would abuse anyone.

Valentine's Day is a pointless holiday. You should show your loved ones love, every day.

I REALLY love colourful and heavy make up and wild and colorful clothing

That being said, I LOVE woman who have a natural look and don't wear make up. It's just the in between that bores me. XD

I hate pictures. Forcing a smile to have your picture taken makes me so frustrated.

I find it interesting hearing all the unpopular opinions. Some of them I actually agree with! The majority, no. lol!

More of my unpopular opinions.

Tumblr and Twitter are stupid. There's no point.

njdksbfhasjfmdsbkfhdbshjksadfdfsad *heart breaks* but t-t-tumblr is so beautiful

Chocolate and coconut are revolting.

Aliens exist.

Facebook and Twitter are dumb.

Rainy gloomy days are the best.

Neopets isn't just for children.

Laughing at people can be just as fun as laughing with people. Cruel dark humor ftw.

My Little Ponies, Twilight, Hello Kitty, Regular Show, all dumb. Flapjack was better.

Most facial piercings are tacky.

Pills are bad.

Little dogs are annoying and ugly. *cuddles with am bulldog*

Typical "girly" clothing is overrated. Hoodies, T-shirts and jeans (tank and shorts if it's hot) are perfect for me.

Crayola colored pencils are so much better than Prismas.

Sushi makes me gag.

I can't really think of anything else.

I think sausage taste better than bacon

I hate warm weather

Girl fights are so much more brutal than the fights boys get in when you in high school. Guys just get all cocky and puff out their chest while girls actually fight. I don't suppourt fighting in school but still, girls rule!

LOL, you must have never seen a *real* fight then. I've never seen two guys fight like that. It's brutal and bloody when they fight. Girls on the other hand, just throw uncoordinated punches and try to pull each others hair.... xD At least where I'm from.

Hollywood is running out of movie ideas. Which is why I haven't gone to the movies in over a year.

Newborn babies are adorable.

The fandoms I don't care about are: The Hunger Games, Glee, BBC Sherlock, Harry Potter and Doctor Who.

I read the first chapter of the first HP and THG books and I got bored.

I love the concept for Glee (like, a lot) but it is so poorly-written and poorly-executed I can't watch it. Also, there are a lot of continuity fails in that show.

I've never seen BBC Sherlock, but a good portion of the fandom is cray cray and because of that, I don't think I want to watch it.

I've seen one episode of DW, but I just didn't care for it.

I agree with all of these.

The public school system is really bad. Especially the public school system in New York.

I've been attending public school for almost a decade, and I always regret not trying to convince my parents to let me go to private school.

Very. True.

I love shows with dirty humour (ex.: Family Guy, South Park, etc.). In most cases.

I think that state tests/standardized tests are pointless. I had to take them until grade 8. (For those who don't know, state tests measure how well teachers are teaching material or something like that. Frankly I think they're there only to make schools look good, but that's just me)

Cigarettes should be illegal everywhere.

I don't think Justin Bieber deserves any of the hate he gets. I don't like his music all that much, but I have lots of respect for the kid. He's not even 18 yet, but he has a lot of fans, lots of money, a successful music career and a movie about himself.

I agree with this. Sure, maybe some a lot of people hate his music, including me, but he doesnt deserve to be threatened to die. He was dating a celebrity, for crying out loud.

Most memes are really not all that funny. ex.: forever alone guy, "arrow to the knee," "LOL UMAD BRO XD," etc.

I don't agree. :P

Some others are:

I really don't like CoD, Battlefield, Uncharted, etc. CoD is a little bit good, i guess.

I don't like the song Party rock. Seriously, EVERYONE in my class was obsessing over it. >_>

Unpopular opinions, part two:

Baseball, football and hockey are the only sports that will ever be exciting for me to watch.

Crayola is the best brand of art supplies. Prismacolor, you ain't got crap on Crayola.

Necco wafers are delicious. Except for the chocolate ones. Those are nasty.

Chris Christie (the governor of NJ) is a terrible governor.

I don't like Monty Python. I was forced to watch a few episodes of it and I just didn't find it all that funny.

Not all rap music is bad.

I don't like Greek mythology and I don't understand why we have to learn about it.

I didn't like To Kill a Mockingbird.

I can't stand people who correct other people's spelling and/or grammar all the time. You are not an English teacher, nor are you a member of the Grammar Police.

All pork products (except for pepperoni and sausage) are nasty. Especially bacon.

Liking anime and Japanese culture does not make you a weeaboo.

Taking pictures of yourself holding a beer, a Four Loko, a cigarette, a joint, a bong or (god forbid) condoms or a pregnancy test or anything like that is not cute or artistic. In fact, it's really trashy.

Oh my god, I forgot my favourite one!

FACEBOOK SUCKS!

I hate social networks. And I'm not some friend-less anti-social freak.

Edit: And I really don't care if it's still there or not, but I don't understand what is so unacceptable with not being on FB, Twitter and god knows what ..

Oh my god, I forgot my favourite one!

FACEBOOK SUCKS!

I hate social networks. And I'm not some friend-less anti-social freak.

Edit: And I really don't care if it's still there or not, but I don't understand what is so unacceptable with not being on FB, Twitter and god knows what ..

I do agree. But I do use facebook, but I rarely update my status or do any of that. I just like to takl with other people who use fanfiction. It's not even a real facebook I use. It's my fanfiction name. XD

But it's pathetic... On my 'real' facebook... (I have over 2000 friends and am too lazy to delete) people are always saying 'like my status if you brushed your teeth this morning. Let's so who's dirty.' Just to get likes. It's pathetic.

I even get people messaging me saying 'please like my status.' Or those statuses that say 'LMS if youre 13-21 if not you're deleted.' They never delete.

Sorry, mini facebook rant. XD But it is also an unpopular opinion. That brings me to ANOTHER unpopular opinion...

People are always posting pictures of bloodied dogs or babies in the trash. It's disgusting. They say they're passing on awareness. And you know what? It sucks but I get sick easily. And when I see that, I go and throw up. And then got called insensitive. :/ Making people aware is fine, but PLEASE stop sharing those disgusting photos.

But it's pathetic... On my 'real' facebook... (I have over 2000 friends and am too lazy to delete) people are always saying 'like my status if you brushed your teeth this morning. Let's so who's dirty.' Just to get likes. It's pathetic.

Hate this. Or how some people update their status EVERY MINUTE! I know this cause my friends show me stupid and embarassing stuff people sometimes post: "Oh I just took a pee and used 3-layered, peach-scented toilet paper to wipe my pathetic little [removed]. Like this!''. Ok, so this is made up, obviously :D But it's not far from the truth.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't curse or use inappropriate language in the forums.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I remember in school my most unpopular opinion was that a licence should be required to have children. I think if you have to have a licence to have a dog then you should have to have one to have kids. Also, might decrease the number to stupid people having children. (Unlikely, but it might.)

I also think they should require an IQ test/general knowledge test before allowing someone to enter a public or run for a public office. (i.e. mayor, Governor, congress, ect...) Going along with that, I think congressmen should pass a comprehension test on a bill before being allowed to vote on it.

I also think the national government has no business in the public school system. And that No Child Left Behind is the stupidest thing to ever exist -- I call it No Child Gets Ahead.

Less political/social. . .

- Things I like that are frowned on by people my age: Glee, Twilight, Romance Novels, Wearing Socks that Don't Match (intentionally), Hello Kitty, Disney Princesses.

- Things I don't like that are approved by people my age: Drinking, Reality TV Stars, most dogs, 90% of Rap/R&B music.

Just becuase I like to cook, bake, and prance around the house in a cute apron does not make me anti-feminist. Being a feminist means I have the choice to choose to do these things. I also hate the negativity that is connected with the word feminist, some girl called me a feminist in my English class last semester and she meant it as an insult? (I just looked at her and went "You use that word, I do not think it means what you think it means.) XD

I also don't feel like most TV "chefs" are chefs at all. And in fact most of them aren't, they're cooks. It kills me that people don't understand the difference between these terms, but it's important. A chef is either classically trained or appreciated. A cook is self-taught.

I think Anthony Bourdain (he's a chef, food critic, and TV host) is a self-centered, egotistical, oppressive, sexist jerk. But for some reason he remains super-popular among food people. I kinda wish he'd fall off the face of the earth.

I think Adam Richman (he's the guy from Man vs. Food) is hot. Who cares if his show is about eating as much food as you can. He's still cute.

Wow that list ended up being longer than I thought. XD

I think Adam Richman (he's the guy from Man vs. Food) is hot. Who cares if his show is about eating as much food as you can. He's still cute.

Me too! Although I used to watch Man vs Food when I was losing weight to somewhat satisfy my junk cravings so the food looked just as good :P ha