So what are you reading?

Lauren_x

Now I'm reading The Hunger Games. I watched the movie a few weeks ago and liked it. I've also heard that the book is really good so I decided I'd read it.

Now I'm reading The Hunger Games. I watched the movie a few weeks ago and liked it. I've also heard that the book is really good so I decided I'd read it.

It was a really quick read for me but I actually loved it!

I'm almost done with Mists of Avalon, and am on to an easy Janet Evanovich - Sizzling Sixteen. I absolutely LOVE the main character in this series.

Right now I'm reading "Feel good, the new mood therapy". My issues with depression and anxiety has turned me into a self-help book junkie. :laughingsmiley: I've read a lot of self-help books though, and none have ever really came close to this one. It goes very in depth. So for anyone suffering from mental illness, I'd like to personally recommend it.

Another book (or I should say series) that is amazing is J.R.Wards "Black Dagger Brotherhood". It's rated R though, so check it out at your own risk. Very entertaining though. It's a romantic/vampire/good vs. evil/drama novel. I love all the books. The first one is called "Dark lover". Ladies, you'll love it. :P

• 2 weeks later...

It was a really quick read for me but I actually loved it!

I'm almost done with Mists of Avalon, and am on to an easy Janet Evanovich - Sizzling Sixteen. I absolutely LOVE the main character in this series.

Me too (and Spritzie)! Steph is one of the best characters I've ever had the pleasure of encounting :P

I'm currently reading part two of Robin Hobb's Liveship Traders. Book one took some time or me getting into, but now I'm hooked (^w^)

Me too (and Spritzie)! Steph is one of the best characters I've ever had the pleasure of encounting :P

I'm currently reading part two of Robin Hobb's Liveship Traders. Book one took some time or me getting into, but now I'm hooked (^w^)

She was telling me that! I was literally reading and laughing out loud - she really gets me going. I can't wait to read the next one!

Bewitched by Ueda Akinari, its a japanese story I have to read for my World Lit II class :)

And she really was laughing out loud Erika, so much so I had to look up and ask 'what in the world are you laughing about?' Haha! I'm going to have to read that series now that I hear how good it's supposed to be!

Went to the library today and borrowed some books. Now I'm reading The Pagan Mysteries of Halloween: Celebrating the Dark Half of the Year by Jean Markale.

Guest ErikaChristine

I have a few books on the go right now. I am re-reading Harry Potter right now. I'm on the Order of the Phoenix right now. I'm also reading A Game of Thrones and The Hound of the Baskervilles (Doyle).

I've been reading Pennsylvania's Adams County Ghosts by Steve McNaughton. It has some interesting stories, some I've never read before.

• 2 months later...

The Hobbit :D

That way I have a fresh comparison for the movie - and I'm also rereading one of my favorite children's book. :)

I read The Hobbit two years ago. I'm looking forward to seeing the movie.

I love reading reading fantasy novels like Harry Potter, Eragon, The Lord of the Ring and The Hobbit, so I am read them often. I am currently reading The Graveyard Book and I am loving it! :D