Crap!

Naamah D.

So I was logging on to one of my side accounts an accidently went to the Forgotten Shore. I don't have any pieces to the Forgotten shore on any of my side accounts! What do I do?

Oooh... I just wouldn't log on on that account for a while. Maybe TNT won't notice? xD

I don't think you understand I don't have any of the pieces on that account. Therefore I didn't really do the daily.

You... don't have to do anything. As Angelo mentioned, you don't even HAVE access to the shore so there's not to worry about.

Oooh... I just wouldn't log on on that account for a while. Maybe TNT won't notice? xD

This isn't the best advice. You didn't do anything wrong and you can log into your account as frequently as you choose.

If you didn't actually did the daily, then what exactly is the problem? I think TNT has everyone spooked about their rules - it's just going to be an empty space that you don't get anything from, so it's not something to be worried about.

And generally, if you do accidentally do a daily on a side, just donate whatever you got from it and try not to do it again. TNT is not going to bust you for an accident.

Okay then...I was just making sure. This topic can be closed if you want?

Sure thing, since this unknown situation has been covered.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.