That Awkward Neopets Moment When ...

Angeló

That awkward moment when you win a rare and expensive prize and it takes forever to sell the item, or it has dropped in price

OR

That awkward moment when you're playing a game, get a high score, and hit "Restart Game" instead of "Send Score"

AND

That awkward DAY when absolutely NONE of your dailies are nice to you and you walk away with nothing from all of them, or junk items, or a measly amount of NPs, a sick pet, etc.

MORE:

That awkward moment when no matter how many times you visit the Giant Omelette, it is ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, out.

That akward moment when an invisible random event appears and you end up with fewer NPS on hand than you thought you did, or a new item in your inventory.

That awkward moment when you buy a complete set of petpet lab pieces and realize that two of them are the same and the one you are missing is the most expensive one yet.

That awkward moment when you finally have all the pieces and you realize you can't do anything with them until you have the regular map completed.

That VERY awkward moment when you're playing Faerie Bubbles and you type in the "bubbles" cheat - and all the bubbles turn into NOVAS. o_O Really, really weird. This happened last night.

oddashell.jpg

That awkward moment when you agree to sell your Pirate Draik Egg a little cheap to the first reasonable bidder (also, it's their friend's X-mas present!), forget to put the auction as NF-only, and learn that the second person to offer has been lurking for over half an hour waiting for just that opportunity. :guiltysmiley:

Remembered this from a few months back.

I came across a bizarre glitch while playing Petpet Plunge, I don't know if this counts as an awkward Neopets moment.

That awkward Neopets moment when you notice that the Marafin in Petpet Plunge is endlessly looping around the lower orange bubble in Level 2, and there's no way to make it stop unless you click "End Game".

I never really had any bizarre Neopets experiences, but I had to share this with you guys for the humour. :laughingsmiley:

The awkward moment when you have no idea which word of your neomail offended the all-too-sensitive filter -_-

Haha, I agree. I remember trying to tell a friend I won a Bag of Peanuts from the wishing well and it took me a while to realize "peanuts" is deemed offensive.

The awkward moment when you accidentally withdraw a large amount of neopoints instead of depositing them, notice this five minutes later when you try to actually withdraw a small amount of neopoints, and freak out for half an hour about you're account being hacked before you figure out what's going on.

That awkward moment when you keep getting the false "Neopets is temporarily offline" alarm glitch every night!

This has been happening to me for a few days now! SO annoying! And definitely awkward when you're trying to get things done.

That awkward moment when you're typing in your password and the system says it's the wrong password ... you panic and think you got hacked only to find out the language bar changed your input language ....

The awkward moment when I got excited because I finally get a FFQ, so I tell my friends, and they stare at me like I'm crazy...

The awkward neopets moment when I feel like a bad person because one of my virtual pets gets sick.

The awkward moment when your dad walks in on you customizing a female neopet.

The awkward moment when you get silenced for saying the word 'party' on the boards, and then you notice an advertisement to an X-rated website.

The awkward moment when you get a perfect score on Defenders of Neopia.

The awkward moment when you can't afford a snack for a sheltered petpet. (Kadoaties :laughingsmiley: )