That Awkward Neopets Moment When ...

Angeló

I remebered! That awkward moment when you get your 4 FFQ and tell your friends right away, not thinking they might still be cursing you for the first three. ^_^

todays daily poll you lucky LUCKY person (i'm still very very jealous)

#384: Have you ever gotten a Faerie Fountain Quest?

Many Times 40,279 (6.77%)

Just Once 61,626 (10.35%)

No Never 360,299 (60.54%)

A What? 132,938 (22.34%)

Total Votes: 595,151

Vivies, that happened to my adorable baby Uni, i cried for days.. it was my only non-labbed pet (and i'ld spent what to me is a fortune painting her!)

The akward moment when I was all happy for past few days because I got glowing paint brush and Ive just accidentally sold it for 40 000NP less then I should have done. I havent tiped one of the numbers and it went for about 4 000NP :sad02:

:O that's unlucky :'(

The awkward neopets moment when you find a nerkmid on the floor, decide (like an idiot) to use it and receive 1,000NPs and some Pickled Moehog Feet...

When you innocently go to collect your interest and a random event turns your Tyrannian, well-dressed pet invisible.

Booooooo

That stinks D:

I think invisible pets should still have visible clothes. That would be awesome.

I think invisible pets should still have visible clothes. That would be awesome.

some of them do !!

that awkward moment when you buy a new awesome mouse and you still at KeyQuest side games :sad01_anim:

That awkward moment you're thinking about Neopets and you realise you've been staring at someone for the last 5-10 minutes. 0_0

that even more awkward moment when THEY are thinking about Neopets , too ..

Haha.

That awkward neopets moment when you like someone's facebook post about neopets, only to get engaged in a conversation with about 5 people on how they also play neopets and want your username...and here I thought I was the only one of my friends!

Haha.

That awkward neopets moment when you like someone's facebook post about neopets, only to get engaged in a conversation with about 5 people on how they also play neopets and want your username...and here I thought I was the only one of my friends!

That's not awkward! That's awesome!

That awkward moment when you reply to a post on the Neoboards, only for the entire conversation to stop dead after you do so. SO MANY TIMES WHAT AM I DOING WRONG.

That awkward moment when you reply to a post on the Neoboards, only for the entire conversation to stop dead after you do so. SO MANY TIMES WHAT AM I DOING WRONG.

I know .. right ?!!! tell me about it .. happens .... all ... the ... time ...!!