That Awkward Neopets Moment When ...

Angeló

The awkward moment when you thought that you had struck gold when you adopted a purple grundo from the pound as a newbie.

I totally remember doing that myself. *sigh* If only I had known they come as Purple and Green. lol.

the awkward moment when your friend asks you what you want for your birthday and you blurt out 'neocash card' before thinking and applying your IRL neopets filter

(the looks of shock and disgust were only funny after i'd recovered from my mortification)

That awkward moment when you are IRL driving down the road and see snowflake string lights on someones house and you say out loud, "Oh they got the Ice Gareland. Good for them!" Thats when you now you have been on Neopets too long!

that awkward moment when you get the RE saying all your neopoints and items are stolen and you freak out just before you get to the nightmare part. XD this one gets me every time... *blushes*

For the people that didn't see that one yet:

Something has happened! nightmare.gif All your Neopoints have been stolen, and all your items, and all your pets are sick, and your stocks have ... oh wait, it was just a horrible, horrible dream.

That awkward moment when you noticed one of Neofriend's expensively coloured pets in the pound, and adopted him/her for the taking.

that would be very awkward if they happened to view your profile anytime soon. :P

that awkward moment you realise you don't dare admit you play neopets to all your friends :S *secret double life!*

that awkward moment when you have to explain your neopets related personal email address to anyone. even worse when they try and say it back to you and get it all wrong. (happened when i was setting my new phone up yesterday, but explaining it to your lecturer is worse.)

Two awkward moments when you get to the score needed for Juice Break avatar

twice on Zen mode and have "Problems sending score" first time them "Please log in" the second time....At least the "third time lucky" saying worked for me. I still get the shudders when I hear or see the name of that game.

How is that one? You cant see through a computer :laughingsmiley:

That awkward moment where your internet freezes, so you press the 'send' button a million times only to realise you've completely spammed someones inbox - especially someone you don't know, that's the worst :/

I know the neofriend in real life.

that awkward moment when jellyneo item database is down and you are totally lost !!

Also the awkward moment when the avatar checklist is down!!! I literally had a little spazzy moment going 'oh nooo what will i do, how will i check my avatars'

I mean eventually I found another checklist but it was still super awkward -_-

know that pain, everyone is asking "do you have a tradelist?" and the answer is "no because coding it for myself would be sooo long.. want my JN wishlist back.."

i've also forgotten half my wishlist without it. :P

and that awkward moment when you ask for a trade item and the trader also has a un-updated tradelist (and they don't have your dream item anymore..)

That awkward moment when you go to the Petpet puddle to paint one of your pet's companions and the two images show only one with a drop down :C

Clarification : I caved and bout a Faerie Petpet Paint Brush for Nimhue's Tanzanite, since I'm probably going to have to play for years to get that Pink Paint Brush ;^; Tanizards, like Moorlough's Kinkajou, cannot be painted Faerie. The text says 'you do not have brushes for this petpet!' when I'm sitting there going 'I do, but it wouldn't work on her'. It's like I'm deliberately leaving her out

Come on TNT! Make Tanizards available in Faerie!