Happy Buzz Day!

hrtbrk

Why does the male Buzz remind me of an 80s Hair Band member??? I don't think it'd suit Karrmyne very well. The female Buzz clothes has a nice Gypsy thing going on.

:is a Buzz fanatic:

Why does the male Buzz remind me of an 80s Hair Band member??? I don't think it'd suit Karrmyne very well. The female Buzz clothes has a nice Gypsy thing going on.

:is a Buzz fanatic:

LOL omgoshhh

now that i read this comment im imagining a bunch of buzzes in rock bands playing hardcore songs :P

XD XD XD Another Jareth outfit? Well, the wig anyway, not as accurate as the Tonu's was a year ago......*suppressed laughter* Hey, TNT, please make one for the Kyrii next! :laughingsmiley:

Yeah, I'm sure TNT wasn't going for that this time, but the wig......................XD

The male outfit feels like it's been based on some Final Fantasy character designs.

For the colours, TNT has always been making all the new Silver pets trophy-like, the Buzz is no exception.

Meh, not overly impressed by any of it. I dislike Swamp Gas but at least they're finally bringing out another pet - was beginning to think TNT had forgotten all about it XD