Another New Wondercalw Machine!!! ^____^

Sakeru_Kyori

Muahaha I am so excited once again! First my dreams come true with a Gothic Wonderclaw Machine and now pretty rainbow items!!! Take a look!

I like the Rainbow Lane Background, Sparkling Rainbow Wings, Rainbow Highlight Wig, Lighted Rainbow Branch Garland, Rainbow Chandelier, and the Rainbow Shower the best. Aw heck I love them all! :P what do you guys think?

Go here if you want to see previews and stuff.

http://www.sunnyneo....rainbow#content

mall_claw_rainb_treefg.gifGlowing Rainbow Tree Foregroundmall_claw_rainb_lightsgar.gif Lighted Rainbow Branch Garland

mall_claw_rainb_sparkler.gifMulti-Coloured Sparklermall_claw_rainb_chandelier.gif Rainbow Chandeliermall_claw_rainb_daisyfg.gif Rainbow Daisy Foreground

mall_claw_rainb_owlhat.gifRainbow Whoot Hatmall_claw_rainb_treegar.gif A Rainbow of Petpets Treemall_claw_rainb_daisyhh.gifRainbow Daisy Bouquet

mall_claw_rainb_shirt.gifRainbow Smockmall_claw_rainb_shoes.gifRainbow Tights and Sparkly Shoes mall_claw_rainb_umbrella.gifRainbow Umbrella

mall_claw_rainb_cardigan.gifRainbow Cardiganmall_claw_rainb_citybg.gifRainbow Lane Backgroundmall_claw_rainb_wavesfg.gif Rainbow Ocean Waves

mall_claw_rainb_shower.gifRainbow Showermall_claw_rainb_dress.gifBright Rainbow Dressmall_claw_rainb_wig.gifRainbow Highlight Wig

mall_claw_rainb_slicker.gif Rainbow Rain Slickermall_claw_rainb_sunsetbg.gifRainbow Sunset Backgroundmall_claw_rainb_wings.gifSparkling Rainbow Wings

I was ridiculously excited when I saw this. I love rainbow items, so I can't wait to try this out. I still have my widget from the Advent Calendar, which I will most likely use on this tonight. (And I'll most likely end up buying more as well.)

I'm really loving the Lighted Rainbow Branch Garland, Rainbow Lane Background, Rainbow Rain Slicker, Rainbow Sunset Background, and Sparkling Rainbow Wings.

I think the Rainbow Smock, Bright Rainbow Dress, and Rainbow Highlight Wig have the potential to be super cute, but probably on the right species. (I was kind of disappointed with how the dress looked on Draiks. Usually Draiks look great in things like that.)

There's some really really lovely items there :D

I especally like the Rainbow Lane Background, that's super nice ^^

Is the Gothic machine still there? I was so upset when I didn't manage to get the Emo Hair Wig. It was so cool. I did get a nice dress from it though.... The rainbow machine is cool. Too bad I can't get anything from it....

Our wonderful customization department also has a guide up: http://customize.the...cle/wonderclaw/ for all of you members who live on the customization portion of the site. Props to top-notch staffers masaryk_the_mad and Izzy for getting it up so fast!

I got the slicker (YES!) and the dress. The dress is growing on me but I don't have any girl pets :whistle: so I'm thinking about trading it away for the cardigan which I want. I bought a tier increase thingy and of course I got gold so I couldn't use it, not that I'm complaining but now I guess I have to hope we get another free widget some time or break down and buy another widget.

Woah, all the backgrounds and foregrounds are amazing - I got The Rainbow sunset, the dress and the wings today and am pretty happy with my loot - except for a few backgrounds, I got the items I like best :D

I'm glad for you ^^ I'm psychotic about getting everything from the Wonderclaw Machines ^^ but sadly T_T I have no NC at the moment have to wait unti lthe end of the month. Then I'll spend lots and lots of monies to get what I want ^_- lol

I was ridiculously excited when I saw this. I love rainbow items, so I can't wait to try this out. I still have my widget from the Advent Calendar, which I will most likely use on this tonight. (And I'll most likely end up buying more as well.)

I'm really loving the Lighted Rainbow Branch Garland, Rainbow Lane Background, Rainbow Rain Slicker, Rainbow Sunset Background, and Sparkling Rainbow Wings.

I think the Rainbow Smock, Bright Rainbow Dress, and Rainbow Highlight Wig have the potential to be super cute, but probably on the right species. (I was kind of disappointed with how the dress looked on Draiks. Usually Draiks look great in things like that.)

Lol ^__^ I'm in love with the wings! I think they are one of the best so far :P Yeah I noticed that :( I don't have a Draik but I like when clothing looks good on all pets that I at least like.

Is the Gothic machine still there? I was so upset when I didn't manage to get the Emo Hair Wig. It was so cool. I did get a nice dress from it though.... The rainbow machine is cool. Too bad I can't get anything from it....

Yeah it is so don't worry. Only the Cloud, Patch, and Fire Machines are retired. :) Depending on where you live go shovel some drive ways or mowe (sp?) a lawn for some money ^^ lol I had to d othat for a bit when I was really addicted to NC. Lol. Good luck to you though.

Sigh, I got a gold prize, I was excited until I got a wig. I hate wigs. I think they look silly on pets. I was hoping for the wings or a background. Oh well. Wish I had gift boxes to give the wig to someone.

I agree with you some what, alot of the wigs don't look that great but there are some good ones out there :)

Madly seeking the Rainbow Lane Background. Will swap the flower foreground, the rainbow tree or the Rainbow Path background!!

I'll neomail you around the end of the month when I get my money to get NC and If I get an extra one I'll send it over to you as a gift ^^

I love the rainbow dress! It'd look lovely on Tonette or Doodle. The Gothic Machine is my favorite though.

Same here ^^

I don't like Rainbows all that much , but those wings .... whoa !!

Lol I know right! ^^

Rainbow!? MUST....HAVE...RAINBOW..........

Darn it I MADE a new year resolution to get NC a bit less this year. *flails*

Same here but hey, it's amazing stuff and I REALLY want them :P

I used my widget from the Advent Calendar last night. I'll probably end up buying a 5-pack of widgets as well.

I got:

mall_claw_rainb_dress.gifmall_claw_rainb_shirt.gifmall_claw_rainb_wings.gif

Congrats Spritz ^^ good luck on getting the other things you want ^_-

i had to give it 2 goes with the powerup before i got the wings :)

the garland, petpet tree and the background are all in demand on the NC chat :)

i really adore the wings, thinking about giving it a couple more goes in the hope of achieving another pair..

• 1 month later...

Madly seeking the Rainbow Lane Background. Will swap the flower foreground, the rainbow tree or the Rainbow Path background!!

Hey hrtbrk, I tried but didn't get any extra Rainbow Lane Backgrounds. Was there anything else you wanted?