Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Let's make the antidote be something high in calcium. Something that is natural, and we all need at a young age. What we need the antidote to be is MILK! And not just any milk, but CHOCOLATE milk! MWAHAHAHAHA! :evil:

Excellent. *whispers to cookies* But there's a chance the the guests might discover the antidote by accident...

Really? I would give it a try as well, but then, I'm an evil mastermind. :evil: I guess that's settled, the antidote will be skim chocolate milk.

Really? I would give it a try as well, but then, I'm an evil mastermind. I guess that's settled, the antidote will be skim chocolate milk

I have never tried skim chocolate milk let alone heard of it!

Chocolate milk is tasty, but I still prefer plain milk. Maybe to make the antidote harder to discover it could be 75% skim chocolate milk, 24% plain milk, and 1% ground asparagus.

Chocolate milk is tasty, but I still prefer plain milk. Maybe to make the antidote harder to discover it could be 75% skim chocolate milk, 24% plain milk, and 1% ground asparagus.

At this point I interject. Eeew. Asparagus Milk sounds nasty.

I know! *looks in animal-bag and pulls out a couple of highly poisonous snakes* Snake venom can be the anidote to evil cookies! No-one would drink that by accident!

There might be some problems with what the anidote to the snake venom would be though... maybe someone could whip one up with their home chemistry set?

Oh, we could make the antidote of one part chocolate skim milk, and one part licking Xepha. No guest will get close enough to Xepha to do so. We'll keep her towards the middle of the group, surrounded by stickers that read "Do not stand here, unless you're a guest." XP

Hmm... I forgot what I did with her, it was so long ago. It was either the chuck-her-off-the-cliff classic, or the evil cookies, my own invention.

Anyway, the antidote to the spider poison cure - the Evil Cookies! There, that's all settled.

And the cycle turns full round. Eat the evil cookies, drink snake venom to cure it, drink spider venom to cure the snake venom, and eat the evil cookies to cure the spider venom. >.<

Dillon: AA's mommy AA is trying to take over the world!

AA's mommy: HOW DARE HE!

Dillon: He heh your in trouble.