Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

The Thylacine (Thylacinus cynocephalus) was the largest known carnivorous marsupial of modern times. Native to Australia and New Guinea, it is thought to have become extinct in the 20th century. It is commonly known as the Tasmanian Tiger (due to its striped back), and also known as the Tasmanian Wolf, and colloquially the Tassie (or Tazzy) Tiger or simply the Tiger.[a] It was the last extant member of its genus, Thylacinus, although a number of related species have been found in the fossil record dating back to the early Miocene.

- Source Wikipedia.

Oh how I love thee wikipedia. Holder of all the knowledge of the world!

Luna decides to explain her motive for finding the elusive Thylacines. "Well, Before the non-native people arrived in Tasmania- thylacine was the top predator- (barring humans) when the europeans came they brought Dogs, Foxes, rabbits and sheep. Thylacine was percieved to be a threat to livestock so was hunted down to near extinction. Now there is more of an awareness for endangered species and I believe that there is a remnant population hiding away in the mountains. Therefore I hope to prove that the case of the Thylacine is similar to that of the Coelocanth."

Aw, crap. Another bounty hunter to hide from again. Curse you, Trace! *Runs away frantically*

If you find three of them, you can name one Barney, one Baby Bop, and the last one B.J. (yes, I so wiki'd that) XP

EDIT: I just found the coolest image, and it makes me want a banana.

EataBanana.jpg

Oh! That's the newest comic of Ctrl+Alt+Del.

Chef Brian. His words OWN everyone.