Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Name: Chef Brian

Sometimes there is a sunset. In that sunset is cottage cheese.

It doesn't burn, because it's made of tar and asphalt. Eat it if you want head worms.

They know what you're thinking.

---------------------------------------------

His Bio page describes it all.

Exams start next week for me, at least they're still the trials, not the real ones.

I get confused about all this talk of holidays. We got two weeks of holiday sometime in July and one week of holidays the week before last. From what I hear, the time between for everyone else has been mostly holiday. o_O

So I guess that means that going into uni only gives you a better chance of getting a good job, but there are many other factors out there that could mess it all up.

Well I was gone ALL labor day weekend and nobody missed me. *sobs* Well Im gonna be back and let AA take over the entire world while I'll sit idly by. XD Just kiddin

Well I was gone ALL labor day weekend and nobody missed me. *sobs* Well Im gonna be back and let AA take over the entire world while I'll sit idly by. XD Just kiddin

Oh come on, we masterminds need practice after all. It's only the minions that wait until the heroes are sitting idly by before they attack. Come to think of it maybe that's why they survive.

I have to extend my apologies to everyone who has to go to school. Especially Xepha, since I'll have less time to talk to her. I wish you all kind teachers. AND NO RULING THE WORLD WITHOUT ME!!! XP

Awww... it's alright Smumpkins. It wasn't too bad to go back. I kinda like to get there and to get back from there. =) (Yet, I'll be the first one complaining about how I've this and that to do and how stressed I am... I know.)

Yeah, that's what is nice with work.

I doubt it will ever happen to me... when you work with people and help them to solve problem, you always bring back home part of your job... *nods*