Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I just want to ask you guys a favor. DO NOT look me up on Facebook. I use my real name and don't want to start being called by my real name on this forum, at all!

Yes, I'm a private person.

me-gusta-creepy-me-gusta.jpg

By the way, is Naamah your real name? I thought it was just an alias but it's actually a real name. o:

It's not my real name. Naamah is the name of my favorite Succubus. That's why I use it.

Anyway, have any of you guys started school yet?

Are university and college the same thing? I don't go to either.

I always thought of universities as larger and with a broader scope of education (many different degrees available). Colleges are smaller, more technical, and have shorter courses (diplomas). I'm not sure if this is true or if it applies everywhere, though. I go to university! :)

Heyyy everybody, does anybody go to university here? If you do what do you study?

I study Public Relations and Media. Love it.

I did start a Photography degree, but I hated it.

Heyyy everybody, does anybody go to university here? If you do what do you study?

I'm going to university for music education with a minor in business. I just started last week!

I'm going to university for music education with a minor in business. I just started last week!

I'm also going to a university for music education! :)

Eeyup, first year uni student :) Studying Veterinary Science. Hurray for working with real-life pets :happydance:

I just got a Tornado watch here Had it 3 times this year

Ouch! I hate tornadoes in my area. They get everyone scared and then nothing happens.

I have posted 299 times plus all those games posts. So, this is my 300th post. Not very special unfortunately

One more hundred posts until super member

Congratz if that is your goal.

Hello everyone :) just dropping by to see what everyone's up to. My personal life is very blah at the moment hence my quietness lately :(

I've got a job interview on Monday to replace my supermarket job. I need something a bit more flexible so I can go home and visit my mum more often as she needs me right now <3 fingers crossed I get it!

Hello everyone :) just dropping by to see what everyone's up to. My personal life is very blah at the moment hence my quietness lately :(

I've got a job interview on Monday to replace my supermarket job. I need something a bit more flexible so I can go home and visit my mum more often as she needs me right now <3 fingers crossed I get it!

Hope you get it. XD What job may I ask if not too personal.

Good luck with the interview Lou!

I'm pretty much popping in to say hey too. I definitely miss this place and wish I wasn't so busy with school/work lately. Hoping to have more time to get on here soon though. Hope everyone is doing well. :)

Hope you get it. XD What job may I ask if not too personal.

Promotions for a bar on the main street of bars/clubs in my city.

And Ash! I noticed you hadn't been around much lately :( hope you're well!

TYLER :D

I'm good, you? :)

Anyone watch the NFL games today? Some great ones.

The Redskins and Cardinals upsetting the Saints and Seahawks respectively.

And then the 49ers vs Packers and Broncos vs Steelers games. :O