Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

lolwut.

I used to hate compliments. I still kinda do. Before, it was because I hated being popular (which I still do) but now it's that and because I hate complimenting other people, and I feel like I have to return the favor.

A teacher said something about my hair today that annoyed me. I wish my hair was flat as the Midwest >.<

Her compliment was intended to be nice but having hate my hair I didn't really appreciate it.

Name changes? I have a French Valentine's Day display name (Neomystérieux de l'amour) for the Valentine's season. I may change it to a Daily Dare-themed name before the Daily Dare comes. I've been playing more Neopets games while I can to get that skill and concentration I need for the Daily Dare, too.

DAILY DARE!!!! I totally forgot about that! Not long to go ^_^ Hopefully my internet will decide to cooperate D:

Daliy dare already? Wow. :P

TOMORROW IS MY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF BEING AT TDNF!! :D

I know, right! It feels like just yesterday it was the GMC :O

Woot woot CONGRATULATIOOOONS :D

Name changes? I have a French Valentine's Day display name (Neomystérieux de l'amour) for the Valentine's season. I may change it to a Daily Dare-themed name before the Daily Dare comes. I've been playing more Neopets games while I can to get that skill and concentration I need for the Daily Dare, too.

Yeah, I actually understand your name. GO FRENCH!

Daliy dare already? Wow. :P

TOMORROW IS MY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF BEING AT TDNF!! :D

OMG! That's awesome! *goes to check my own profile*

Whoa. DAILY DARE? When is this again? March? There are SO MANY SITE EVENTS NOW! It's crazy, and awesome, and crazy awesome! Also, I got your name as well Neomysterion, and it made me happy :)

Whoa. DAILY DARE? When is this again? March? There are SO MANY SITE EVENTS NOW! It's crazy, and awesome, and crazy awesome! Also, I got your name as well Neomysterion, and it made me happy :)

The Daily Dare is mainly held in March every year and has been since 2007, though it started early back in 2010 in mid-February of that year. Before you worry about failing, test your skills in lots of Neopets games (preferably ones that you may not have played yet), and aim for the best. ;)

I managed to get a Gold Trophy for beating AAA in every challenge, and the best reward last year. I want to maintain that skill for this March and see where that takes me.

I'm going back to Nahemah after I get Operation Raccoon City. I only change my names on special ocassions.

In other news it's my brother's birthday today! I'm ready for some Hibachi!