Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I love cupcakes, but I'm not good at decorating and frosting them.

When I make cupcakes, I either make rainbow cupcakes with white/uncoloured frosting or non-coloured cupcakes with coloured frosting. I've been doing the former more frequently than the latter lately though~

Red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting are my favorite :laughingsmiley: . I love baking cupcakes. I make Pina Colada cupcakes.

Anyone like my font color?

It actually reminds me of our old uniforms when I was in high school. Imagine green skirts! It looks better as your font ;) Pina Colada cupcakes sound interesting, I might try that some time :)

I love cupcakes, but I'm not good at decorating and frosting them.

When I make cupcakes, I either make rainbow cupcakes with white/uncoloured frosting or non-coloured cupcakes with coloured frosting. I've been doing the former more frequently than the latter lately though~

There's lost of techniques you could pick up from the internet! I'll try and find some for you if you like. When I was still in culinary school we did weekend classes for cupcake decorating :) There's lots of fun stuff to do with cupcakes. I prefer them to regular cakes, mostly because they're tiny and easier to work with, and their tiny portable size means you can grab one anytime and eat with your hands xD

I'm wearing my goth clothes. And my dragon earring.

Nice. Where I live we have a goth clothing store called Inkubus. I love that place! I don't know if they'd ship to the UK though.

Speaking of which, there was this choker I wanted to buy. Then my parents came up with like 50 different reasons of why I couldn't get it. >_>

I'm currently doing some illustrations for a book I wrote. :/ I have to do a cave.

Speaking of which, there was this choker I wanted to buy. Then my parents came up with like 50 different reasons of why I couldn't get it. >_>

I'm currently doing some illustrations for a book I wrote. :/ I have to do a cave.

What did it look like? I love my chokers/collars. I fall into the goth category. Right now I'm wearing my demon shirt.

Now that you mention Oreos, I really like the Double Stuf kind, as well as the ones with the chocolate filling instead of its normal colour filling.

I still like to put them in my chocolate ice cream when I get the chance.

All sugary baked goods are amazing. But I may be a little biased. Just a little bit. ;)

I am guilty of still stocking oreos at home, despite my best efforts, you really can't replace the junky goodness of oreos. I like the Halloween ones best :D

None other than you of course, and glad to see that you're happy as well.

Just you wait until you get 2,000 posts, we have something special waiting for you...

Please don't let it be the weather! :P

Yes, its nice spritzie has a law named after her, even if it's about something which basically goes as: SUN RAIN SUN RAIN SUN RAIN for me!!!

And I am WAY excited to get there. (: Mega mega mega! I fell short of it before I went on hiatus... and now all you guise are fantastic and I am still down at super! :c Your pst count WHOOSHED while I was away! :D

Did someone say weather? Do you know how cold it is here this morning? Single digits. :P (I can't help it. I've always loved meteorology and talking about the weather.)

Welcome back. :D And we'll try to keep the weather discussion to a minimum after you hit 2000. (Hopefully.)

Can somebody try PMing me? I haven't gotten a PM in a month (not even Status updates) so I'm wondering if either a) my PMs are broken, or b) I need to go find a way to make status updates be PMed to me.

And hey, Sweetdang. :)

Did someone say weather? Do you know how cold it is here this morning? Single digits. :P (I can't help it. I've always loved meteorology and talking about the weather.)

Welcome back. :D And we'll try to keep the weather discussion to a minimum after you hit 2000. (Hopefully.)

Can somebody try PMing me? I haven't gotten a PM in a month (not even Status updates) so I'm wondering if either a) my PMs are broken, or b) I need to go find a way to make status updates be PMed to me.

And hey, Sweetdang. :)

Single digits sound good! The weather in Singapore, honestly, is good right now. :) It's rainy, but school is indoor, so it's cool and such. ^^

Well, it's wonderful to have a rule! xD

I'm about 19 posts away as of now... Yippe! :) :) :)

Also, Doc, PMed you!

@Sweetdang: Wow. I've never been called Doctor before. And for the PM, yes, I am JB. *Goes off to change name*

Well, my PMs work...I think some settings got cleared when we changed servers...either that or no one posts statuses anymore...

I'm a really happy person right now. I just bought some animal crackers, a bar of dark chocolate and organic mango baby food.

(don't judge me I'm really hungry all I had to eat before I got back from the store was a small slice of pizza, several crackers and some cheerios)

I know how you feel. I'm starving latley! My mom made brownies and I have no clue what my dad is making for dinner but it's gonna be good! Are they frosted animal crackers? I like frosted but plain is better.