Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

The school districts have been reopened since January 3rd where I live. Lucky you for having longer holiday breaks than I do.

Also, I'm pleased that it'll be Martin Luther King weekend this upcoming weekend, that's anything close to a break that I'll get in the coming future.

I hope things turn out well with your science and English tests as well. I used to be good at English back at high school, but science usually varied by what type of science I took during my years of high school.

I'm glad I'm having a three-day-weekend as well, and it'll be the only day off I have for a few weeks.

And the week after next I have midterms, which I'm not looking forward to...except for two-hour-long days on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday!

I started school again yesterday, and we have final exams in 3 weeks :3 Other than that life is pretty amazing, our weather is whack though.

I remember when we used to get insanely long winter breaks in school, mainly when I was in elementary school. It was like a month and a half long. (Now, I think it's only 2 weeks.) My mom never knew what to do with my sister and I for that long.

My winter breaks normally lasted a week where I live, and mine usually occur the week after Valentine's Day (normally).

How many times do I have to say this?

I would like to see some snowfall where I live... in Southern New England. I only got a few flurries earlier this week, and I got a lot of rain today as well. This is not how I wanted my winter season to turn out.

I really love the field I'm studying in...

but teachers could really relax a bit more and not give us SO much work to do in the 2 first weeks of class. It feels like I'll have even more projects to do this term then last fall. =/

In response regarding winter, WE GOT SOLID SNOW FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS WINTER LAST NIGHT.

Yes, folks. In my past winters, we always had snow before Christmas. We got snow days. We got go sledding! But this year, the pitiful amount of snow we had did not allow for such fun.

But today, we got snow, and it covered 2 CM! Wow! o__o But it's sort of melting now...again.

It's going to be a cold couple of days but generally our weather has been quite mild!

The weather has been so weird. We got our first snow of the winter in early October, which is common, but we've had more severe snow storms than usual this winter. (We used to get tons of snow when I was younger, but in recent years, it hasn't been as much.)

Alaska had the snowiest winter it's had in years. (They were actually trucking snow out of town because there was nowhere else for it to go.

You guys are so lucky! There hasn't been any snow here since Christmas 2010 D:

It's true... When it's here it's magical for the first 5 minutes, and then it starts making everything about a million times more difficult XD I do miss it though :/ Would be nice to have a snow day this month, just the one :P

Hhaha yes indeed! Icy pavements, no buses, bruised bums.... It's not the best XD

And closing school. See, I coulddo with a few days off, but I'll be missing out on the work I need now that I'm a year 10. We'd have to try and catch up if we missed out.

Whenever we had snow our school never closed :( Bah!

I missed half of years 10 and 11 and still passed my GCSE's, a couple of days catching up wouldn't be too bad :P Plus everyone would be off school, meaning everyone would be in the same boat ^_^