Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I've never read the Twilight books or seen the movies, but there's always so many things being said about them, everywhere. I'm not big on those types of things, but hearing so much about them, good and bad, that I'm almost debating checking them out, just to see what everyone has been talking about.

You know, the Twilight books weren't so bad until everyone went all crazy for them. That's when i figured that they weren't as good as i thought. :laughingsmiley:

@ Javi: Just because I happen to be talking about it doesn’t mean I’m going to go gaga over the series. And it’s not only girls who read the books/watch the movies, you know. Say what you want about fangirl-ing girls, just keep in mind I’m not one of them, yea? I’m an objective individual. :D

---

So, about that, the books weren’t bad, really. Don’t hate on the books – they were fine. Twilight was nice, New Moon was terrible (Edward goes away and you know he’s going to come back, so you plow through hundred pages of crap just waiting for him to get back), Eclipse was okay, Breaking Dawn was awesome. It was, I liked Breaking Dawn. I must admit it was hilarious how Bella was so eager and crazy about getting into bed with Edward. It’s kind of sad, too, really. She married him at 18, and even before that she’s like SLEEP WITH ME SLEEP WITH ME SLEEP WITH ME so… okay.

Twilight the movie was terrible. Never go there again. Didn’t watch New Moon and Eclipse, but I heard one of them was pretty good. Think it was Eclipse. And I watched Breaking Dawn yesterday, because me and my friends decided to go and ruin it for the twihards –

Kidding, kidding, we just wanted to have a good laugh. C: Which we did, sometimes at the wrong moments (like when Bella becomes a vampire and when she’s getting “perfect”, I’m not sure if she takes a breath in, but it totally looked like her boobs went BAHM HUGE) and there were really actually funny bits, too. I liked the wedding, and Charlie – her dad – is hilarious.

But the show was good. The effects were amazing, and so was the makeup. They did a super job making her look drained, and when you see her while she’s pregnant and the semi-vamp child is draining all her life force or whatever, they did this incredible effect thing, so she looks anorexic kind of skinny. And her belly didn’t look like a pillow-under-the-shirt kind, either. It was good. You can see her bones sticking out, and like her ribcage and shizz – but no full on nudity, it’s just like… yeah.

And I KNOW I shouldn’t be talking about this, but the labor scene was really good. I don’t know what a real labor scene actually looks like, but when they cut her open, with no morphine and stuff, and there’s chaos and confusion, she looks like she’s about to die with all the pain – that was really good. Really, really good. It’ll make you want to cringe, watching it. Which is a good thing! Made me feel like it was me they were ripping open, urgh. And they used computer graphics to go inside her body, and you could see the venom, and all that, it was so amazing. Oh and they did a good job making her look dead. She was so pale and lifeless looking that if I hadn’t read the book I would have thought she did die.

Also, Meyer should be proud of herself because of how neatly the “imprint” thing works out. :) The wolves want to kill Bella’s kid cause they think it killed her, thus making it dangerous, and Jacob is trying to protect Bella, but then when the she “dies” in childbirth, he gets super upset and pissed, then he’s like I’M GUNNA KILL DAT KID and then he walks into the room like a murderer, and the child looks at him and – BAHM HEZ IMPRINTED ON HER. And then suddenly all the wolves that are fighting the vamps have to back off, because “the most sacred rule: you can never hurt someone one of the pack has imprinted upon” and all that.

So yes. I actually recommened you watch it, get some good laughs out of it, and realize it’s not as bad as everyone else claims. Trust me, I was first in line to talk about how terrible Twilight is, but this is just… good stuff. It is. And she acts better here, too, also her face still more or less had about two expressions. Oh, and it ends when she opens her eyes after the vampire thing is over. And they’re cool and red. Kind of like how Avatar ended.

Basically, I recommend it, and I’m watching part 2.

Yes. :)

LONG POST O.O

I still will never watch Twilight. Unless people for some odd reason buy me the movie or if some person that's not an obsessive fangirl wants to see it with me or something or other.

On the topic of Twilight, I still think my mother's dragging me to watch it (Breaking Dawn) tomorrow. First time! :P

Sweetdang, a great review of the movie you had there! I'm never observant of things like those, never, wish I had those skills!

Sorry Khaos!

I've been watching music videos today.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I can't believe this. I'm not having a happy birthday at all. I ruined the entire day, all because I broke some stupid necklace out of rage (it was one of the only gifts I got that I actually liked and I didn't realise how much I liked it until after I broke it) and now my mom's pretty pissed at me.

If I didn't get anything none of this would have happened. :/

i just want to lay down and die and pretend my birthday didn't suck

Thanks. :D But my necklace won't actually be fixed until sometime this week. That is, if it can be fixed...

And I have no idea if it can just magically be fun again. I'm going out for Italian food tonight which might make things a little bit better, but I guess I'll just have to see about that.

IT WILL BE FIXED. BELIEVE!!!

I hope it will make things better. Its sad to see a sad person on their birthday. :( *gives another present with same details of the previous one*

EDIT: This week? But today's a Saturday..