Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Spritzie send me a double portion :) Don't you guys have services that clean your streets? You know, with the big machines .. ? I want snow. NOW. We have quite a lot of snow, but it's usually very late .. for the past few years there was no snow for christmas or my birthday :(

Okay, off-topic, but since someone mentioned movies earlier, is anyone else excited for The Thing, which comes to theaters on Friday?

I absolutely love the original and the fact that they aren't remaking it, but instead doing a prequel makes me super-happy and excited! I'm going to see it with the hubby and a couple friends so I'm hoping they all enjoy it too . . .

Never watched the original. but seeing as the movie is rated R, there is no hope my mom would let me see even the trailer...

Edit: I saw the trailer anyway, seems interesting...

No, for two reasons: 1. I hate remakes with a passion. 2. I also hate horror movies with a passion, not because they scare me but because I find them kinda stupid...and they do gross me out and make me wanna puke. And 3. Because I'm against violent movies. *waves hippie flag*

Gonna reply to all conversations...

1) I love the snow, but perhaps I only like it because it's more permissable to go out in it? xD If I say I'm gonna go splash around outside in a rain people will think I'm crazy, but if I lie on the ground and make snow angels people find it normal...(which btw, I've never seen enough snow to make a snow angel. :/)

2) I don't think my school has any stereotypical people except the mega-nerds that play yu-gi-oh at school....

3) I'm not a big movie person...

HEY I THOUGHT WE WERE ON FOOD. :(

Well I like food so let's talk about that.

My sister and her friends and I made AWESOME POSSUM LEMON CAKE. OMG IT'S AMAZING.

I'm serious. It's so good. I didn't even help much. It's so awesome and cakey but firm and amazing and WOAAAAH,

Sweetdang: send me some! :D Just joking, I don't eat cakes but I love to bake them :) I'm going to make something sweet tomorrow, cause we have school on saturday (sociology <_< ) and me and my friends decided we'll bring food so we won't be bored :P

That's cool. I haven't been to the mall in ages.

In other news, I found out I'm even more allergic to potatoes that I thought I was. I just peeled and chopped potatoes for other people for dinner and I got so itchy and broke out EVERYWHERE it is not very fun :sad01_anim:

Gonna reply to all conversations...

1) I love the snow, but perhaps I only like it because it's more permissable to go out in it? xD If I say I'm gonna go splash around outside in a rain people will think I'm crazy, but if I lie on the ground and make snow angels people find it normal...(which btw, I've never seen enough snow to make a snow angel. :/)

I wouldn't really find either one that weird. But I would be far more likely to run around in the rain, then make snow angels.

Hey guys, I just made some mean steamed broccoli...no? Fine, more for me :P

I wouldn't really find either one that weird. But I would be far more likely to run around in the rain, then make snow angels.

lol I've only been out in the rain a couple of times. I found that it felt amazing but people think I'm insane.

I don't really :P I got a spending ticket once, 4 years ago, when I wasn't even aware I was speeding. Now I'm obsessive about staying at the right speeds.

I agree! I love falling asleep the house of rain hitting the roof, and the thunder.

I like rain alot :) Very inspiring if you ask me; I'd come up with some sappy poem to go along with that but I'm not in the mood.

Oh my gosh. I just realized something. The world is ending!!!

I left my iPod in my friend's locker because I was too lazy to go all the way over the the other side of the school to put in my own, and I forgot to break into her locker to get it.

Meh :/