Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Oh god, game avatars. They're the bane of my existence as well as the high score tables. :S The only games I'm okay at are Imperial Exam, Usuki Frenzy and sometimes Turmac Roll... and there aren't any avatars for those games.

I would totally love it if there was a Turmac Roll avatar. I don't see why that doesn't exist yet considering it's a fairly popular game.

I don't think I've tried the other one. I know at one point, the Pirate Caves one worked. The Gourmet Club Bowls was the only Shockwave game I could never get to load.

I haven't played neopet games for... AGES. :D I should go and try some.

I never play any Shockwave NP games. :/ I don't have the plug-in.

Week = has gotten very slightly better. :/

EDIT: Prankster! (Or Anisha, as some people call you) I don't know you very well, but at least you're back! :D

I never bothered with playing games like HATIC/HATPC and Gourmet Club Bowls because I've never downloaded Shockwave. :| I don't know if it's worth downloading though because all I want to do is play those games that require the Shockwave player...

In other news, I'm really happy and excited right now. :woot:

Yeah, I downloaded Shockwave, but the game was as slow as CRAP. It was lagging like a wolverine. (NVM that if you don't get the reference)

The game was, Something Slorgs.. I can't remember. :/

Why are 24 guests stalking this topic...?

I don't know. It's actually kind of common for there to be more than 5 guests stalking this thread for some reason. *shrug*

I think the game you're talking about is Attack of the Slorgs. I thought it was the only game with "Slorgs" in the title then I found out there's a game called "Slorgs in Space," which must be pretty new. IDK.

Aha, so that's why I don't recognize it. I took a long break from Neopets (and the internet in general) from like, September '09 until January '11. xP I did take several short breaks in between though.

Also, it's a Yurble and not a Mynci :P

It has been a while since Prankster even came on here, welcome back Prankster!

Also Khaos for the 24 guests thing, some of them are Googlebots, Yahoobots, and other search engine bots scanning the page for it to show up on the search engines, alongside with regular guests who want to drop in to our discussions.

EDIT: Prankster! (Or Anisha, as some people call you) I don't know you very well, but at least you're back! :D

It has been a while since Prankster even came on here, welcome back Prankster!

Ah! You guys totally made my day. xD

EDIT: Sorry, I was talking about chocolate restocking didn;t flip the page. :P

Ha ha. :D That happens a lot of time with me. xD I always forget to get to the latest page.

Ha ha. :D That happens a lot of time with me. xD I always forget to get to the latest page.

Haha! That happened once with me. When I actually saw that I was behind, I had to edit my enitre post. xD

Staffies, does This --> :fez: relate to Fez fom That 70's Show?

I'm pretty sure it does. ;)

One time I thought I was on the most recent topic but I was five pages back. xD

Haha! That happened once with me. When I actually saw that I was behind, I had to edit my enitre post. xD

I am too lazy to edit the whole thing. :P

If you quote someone you are actually replying to, it wouldn't make you look that stupid. :laughingsmiley:

I haven't played neopet games for... AGES. :D I should go and try some.

ANISHA!!! :D I'm glad you're back. :)

I spend most of my time on Neopets, playing the games. They keep me busy.

I never bothered with playing games like HATIC/HATPC and Gourmet Club Bowls because I've never downloaded Shockwave. :| I don't know if it's worth downloading though because all I want to do is play those games that require the Shockwave player...

I got Shockwave because I was really close to the 250 games for the Top Gamer avatar, and I needed a few more and I'd never played any of them. (Plus, I want the avatars eventually.)

WHat time of the day, actually, is considered "better"?

EDIT: Sorry, I was talking about chocolate restocking didn;t flip the page. :P

I think middle of the night, US time, probably has less users on.

Thanks Spritzie. :D

I don't like games I am not good at. :P And games that take a long time to complete. And the ones that are too... boring. xD

I am mostly online on US midnight time. US 2am = Indian 2:30pm.