Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I tried my luck at the LC the past 3 weeks, and got them all right. :)

Rach, you should try for the Kass Basher avatar. I got it the first time i hit with the bat. xD

I've never gotten a flash game trophy on any account, but i did get into the Tug-o-War high score list. :graduated:

Have you read the TDN article on it? It can be helpful. http://www.thedailyneopets.com/neopets-games/whack-a-kass/

Summary points: hit it at speeds 7 or above, hit it about when the kass is at the blumaroo's ears, when you hit don't release the mouse until the kass reaches its peak, then click on each bounce when the kass hits the ground to go further

Then its a piece of cake!

I remember having trouble unlocking the bat in Kass Basher, until I watched enough YouTube videos of people unlocking the hard difficulty to pull it off. I'm just glad that I can make a quick 3,000 NP a day from this.

I'm going to try to unlock the bat some other day. I don't have the patience or the motivation to try today :P /lazy

To those of you who have unlocked the bat: did you use a laptop touchpad, the space bar or a mouse to do so?

I usually use a spacebar. On another computer, the spacebar was screwing up, so i used the mouse until i had gotten my 3K.

I won't even DARE to try it with the touch pad. o_O

I usually use a spacebar. On another computer, the spacebar was screwing up, so i used the mouse until i had gotten my 3K.

I won't even DARE to try it with the touch pad. o_O

By the way Khaos, are you using Google Chrome as your browser on that other computer? There's a known keyboard bug that won't enable keyboard input in flash games, the solution for that problem is right here.

Whenever I stop being lazy and decide to try to unlock the bat and/or the avatar, I'm going to try and see if it can be done with a laptop touchpad. It's probably been done before (and attempted countless times, of course)

(I'm pretty sure most of those attempts were by me. :laughingsmiley:)

What game is the mutant chia avatar for?

(Syrin, if you see this, what's your Neo avatar from? I couldn't find it on TDN avatar checklist)

{and i was using firefox, nemysterion}

Khaos: the one that I have up right now is Geraptiku: Deserted Tomb. It's the random avvie you get from the Deserted Tomb daily in Geraptiku. I just got it today & am super-excited to finally have it

What game is the mutant chia avatar for?

It's for Feed Florg, you have to score 250 points in that game to get it.

I would of preferred darker wings on your Usul, but it still looks beautiful nonetheless. ;)

I remember getting 2714 points in Feed Florg a long time ago, but I can't anymore. Maybe TNT changed the mechanics for the game while I was on hiatus due to my old laptop crashing (Feb. 2007 - Jul. 2010).