Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Spacerocked was really sluggish, and my highscore wasn't too close to the required score anyway, so i didn't beat it. I even tried playing on the lowest quality - no dice.

Sorry about the RP, i'll check in on it now. i always forget because nobody quotes posts in there, so i don't get reminders about it xD

Ugh, the lag on Neo is just terrible right now.

Its impossible to look through the trading post.

Anyway, I figured out I have more BGC collat that I thought. 4.3mil but its mainly it HTS items.

You're going for BGC? Good luck! :D Let me know if you need a voucher :)

defragging my hard drive is slowwwwwwwwwwwww. but on the bright side, HARRY POTTER TODAY!!!!

I KNOW RIGHT??? *FREAKS OUT*

I spent this past week re-reading the whole series - just finished book 7 last night and started sobbing my eyes out

I timed it to between 23 and 25 hours of reading time, though there were a lot of interruptions. But as I've read them many times, that's not really accurate. I was curious though, since people often ask me things like that.

You can do it!! 5 is the longest one - and 7 is the fastest-paced book in the series!! :D *cheers you on*

You've still got 10 hours!

Book 4 - 730 pages

Book 5 - 870 pages

My copies are first-edition American hardcover - maybe you have a different version, or something?

Huh, I've never tried an audio book. The concept is just so strange to me, and they go so slowly! :laughingsmiley:

Really? that's ironic :laughingsmiley: I didn't really like most of the movies, though part 1 book 7 was EXCELLENT. I'm so pumped for tonight's, though i'm definitely going to end up sobbing by the end. It's hard to believe I started reading the books around the same time I made my Neopets account! (10 years :S)

Hopefully, Dance with Dragons will get here on Friday, so I won't have to mope for too long :P

Well, some of them were, anyway xD I dunno, the only line that i hear in my head said the movie way is Dudley's "Daddy's gone mad, hasn't he?" Everything else, i hear in my reading voices, rather than the movie voices. Idk what that says about the movie, but i'm just not a big movie fan.

considering i torrent almost everything else, the fact that i pay for harry potter stuff says something about the franchise as a whole :P

Today was awesome for these reasons:

I got to have an awesome lunch at an organic market with my mom

I got to wear one of my purty dresses today with my bronzy makeup

My awesome friend bought me awesome Dunkin's coffee

I realized that I have been a bully to other women with my disability and stopped talking crap(for the most part)

Now my mom and I are going to have a Disney double feature of Anatasia and All Dogs Go To Heaven.

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

I say awesome alot :/

I'm not the only guy who misses CAV around here.

One thing Succubus Princess, I like Dunkin' Donuts' coffee. I'm more fond of their Coffee Coolattas myself.

I've had Dunkin Donuts coffee only once, so I can't develop a good opinion about it. :/

However, I LOVE Starbucks coffee. Heck, I love anything from Starbucks- especially the Frappuccinos and cookies. :D

Cookies? I always loved having Dunkin' Donuts' chocolate chip cookies. They have the biggest chocolate chunks in my humble opinion, bigger than either Chips Ahoy Chunky and Chips Deluxe Chocolate Lovers.

I'm now in bad mood. I have a book I've been writing for years and my mom told me I could have all my books I wrote "anytime I want" now I have to wait until I move out. I wasn't suppose to go back to my therepast but now I have to! She's too freaking conservative for her own good and I hate her. I'm very free spirited. Lucky for me, and I hate to sound like a bully, I'm not like the stereotypical women with AS. If anything I'm a average female who just HAD to have been born disabled. I miss my book, my main character, Chaser, was such a work of art. I had a Neopet named after him but my mom said "You need to pound your Uni, or you'll lose your computor privlages." I loved that freakin' pet! He was level 4(not that I cared)and was so sweet and kind natured(just like my character). I can't wait to move out! My mom IS a good person, she loves and looks after me. Sometimes I feel like my therepast brainwashes her....

EDIT: I said I'd never pound a pet again and I've had to pound TWO. My Grundo, Dhalia(because my parents wern't sure about my being able to take care of them all)and my Uni, Chaser all because of my stupid therepast. I wish I could have those two back but now I have my Lenny, Tooxie, who I love just as much.

Alright, so harry potter was terrible so I deleted my facebook because humanity sucks. Plus I'm disappointed that my copy of Dance with Dragons STILL isn't here <_<

My great week turned crappy really quickly.

Oh well. Life sucks, and then you die. In the meantime, I'll play neopets :P

I hope things will look up for the better Manta. Reason why I don't go to the movies anymore compared to when I was 10 or 12 at least.

Whenever humanity sucks for me, I normally rest for several hours and hope things turn for the better.

I like dealing with problems by listening to music while drawing, it works most all of the time. Headphones in, volume up, problems out.

Normally, I can't rest for a few hours to try and ignore problems. They keep me awake and make me cry so much it'll keep me awake for even longer. It kinda sucks. :(

Well, anyway, I'll be in NJ tomorrow and Sunday with limited internet access.

Oh yeah, and I might open up a graphic stand once I get back from this short vacation. :D

*poofs out*