Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Wow. THOSE FIREWORKS WERE FREAKIN' AWESOME, MAN! :rock:

The simple joy of grabbing big exploding things and make 'em do pretty things is just so cool. b)

God bless America. :yes:

Okay, I said I would upload it so here it is. Not as awesome as I hoped it would be but still pretty cool. Didnt go 8 minutes though. :(

I dont expect anyone to watch it all, but there was a car at one point that sat in the road waiting for it to end then was just like "screw it!" after 2 minutes and drove right by. :P

I'm the idiot with the white shirt and jeans btw. :D

Awesome video Ryan!

I was expecting something bigger though, but this really made my July 4th.

I really wish people would have obeyed the law saying it was illegal to have fireworks in the city limits. I couldn't really sleep much until nearly 1am because there were a bunch of people outside with really loud fireworks, that were upsetting the dogs. <_<

And the fireworks at the huge park weren't done because of the fire bans here. I guess they decided they didn't want to risk it.

Lol Spritzie, I kinda wish my town had laws against it considering AZ is one giant fire waiting to happen.

We have tumbleweeds in the backyard. xP

Hello Maylaigh. ^^

Ryan, your state is trouble. :P It's due to your state's monster sized fire that I haven't been able to breathe very well. We keep getting the smoke from that fire. Plus the one at the NM/CO border. And the one at the army base on the south side of my city. And the couple other ones here. We are in serious need of some rain.

Same here, Mayleigh. :P

I kinda wanna kill TNT for not posting the results. T-T

I maxed SHSH yesterday. I think that was the first time I did so in the second round tbh. xP

I only bother to feed the pets on my main account.

Maybe one day I'll stop being a mean owner and send NP to my sides to put my side account pets in the Neolodge xP

Anyway, I'm stalking the AC boards. It's like discovering a brand new world *_*

hahaha i abuse the neolodge like whoah xDD i dunno what they feed pets in there, but it must be fantastic! :laughingsmiley: