Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I don't get what's so good about sleeping in. My entire family(especially my mom) do it. I have to wake up no later than 8:00 a.m. or I feel lazy. The lazy just waste their life. :grrr:

I'm not going to disagree that I'm wasting my life :whistle: Still, it'd be nice to be able to sleep in without waking up at 9:30 every. freaking. morning. :laughingsmiley:

Aww, that stinks :( Maybe I don't want your job after all :laughingsmiley:

Congrats Succubus Princess! :king:

:laughingsmiley: I leave home at 6:30 or earlier, to get here by 7. (I get up so early because I have to harass my husband to get out of bed. I could be ready in 10-15 minutes, but it takes me 30+ just to get him up.)

I wake up really easily too, so that's usually not a problem for me. However, i also get distracted easily... :laughingsmiley:

(Which, come to think of it, is usually why i don't go back to sleep when I wake up early)

Wahoooo!!! I'm a super member!!! To celebrate this milestone I have a new username!

Congrats on becoming a Super Member starlite/Succubus! :D

Oh yeah, I'm just happy that I'm finally out for the whole Summer as well, that means more time to get some more Yooyuball goals!

This is the first time I've woke up earlier than 11:00 AM since.. a few months ago for University ^_^

And woke up to a bunch of team drama, in which one of my best friends who's an All-Star ended up getting ridiculed. Wish there was a team with more civil adults..

(pokes SP's post)

I'd say the same here. I'm always awake during the late night hours and morning hours, I only sleep in the afternoon. :P

Unfortunatley most Neopeans love to ridicule and poke fun and be immature :S They figure they have nothing to lose because they don't take the time to actually get to know the people they're playing with

Well, thank the heavens for TDN. Maturity is here for sure, and when it isn't, it's at least moderated ^_^.

Wahoooo!!! I'm a super member!!! To celebrate this milestone I have a new username!

Yaaay congrats! A lot of people are becoming Super Members lately, haha.

Well, thank the heavens for TDN. Maturity is here for sure, and when it isn't, it's at least moderated ^_^.

^ this.

The TDN community is full of friendly, mature and talkative people- to be honest, I've started to prefer TDNF over JNF nowadays.

To be honest, I couldn't argue with what Blurrz had to say about TDN and its sophisticated folk.

Also, I'm active at both JNF and TDN, but TDN more these days due to a nice, really active and upbeat community.

The people on here are alot nicer than I expected. The non-Neopet forums I've been members of, the people are just moronic. Getting into heavy arguements, shouting vulgarities at eachother, they're just a breeding ground for Cyberbulling. I feel very welcome here :laughingsmiley:

I haven't checked out the JN Forums; what are they like? I wanted to join one off-Neo forum, and TDN was the one I picked. But I've been wondering how they others are.

The people on here are alot nicer than I expected. The non-Neopet forums I've been members of, the people are just moronic. Getting into heavy arguements, shouting vulgarities at eachother, they're just a breeding ground for Cyberbulling. I feel very welcome here :laughingsmiley:

I agree with you. I'm not sure how or why I found TDN, but it was sometime in April 2008 and I'm glad to be here. I've met a lot of really awesome, generous and friendly people here. I feel a lot more welcome here than I do at JNF. There's sort of a clique system there, and I do NOT fit into any of those cliques. With TDN, it's a tight-knit place where everyone knows who you are and you're friends with them. You don't really come across many communities like that. ^_^

I haven't checked out the JN Forums; what are they like? I wanted to join one off-Neo forum, and TDN was the one I picked. But I've been wondering how they others are.

They're not as tight-knit as TDN, they have a shoutbox and a word rule in the games forum. It's a bigger community with somewhat of a clique system (as I mentioned previously).