Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

What is this... music you speak of? o_O

Okay, so I actually am slowly getting to know more music. xD Still, my entire music library (which is almost everything I've ever listened to) totals a measly 276 songs (17.6 hours), so I doubt I'm really qualified to weigh in on this conversation.

Meh, the latest Tango library documentation updates for the D programming language are so much more interesting anyway. :P

276 songs? My current song library contains 36 songs, not including all of the ones on CD. I have most of my music on CD.

I don't have any songs on CD. As a matter of fact, my netbook suffers from an unfortunate lack of a CD drive. xD My local drive library is my sole source of music.

Okay, so I actually am slowly getting to know more music. xD Still, my entire music library (which is almost everything I've ever listened to) totals a measly 276 songs (17.6 hours), so I doubt I'm really qualified to weigh in on this conversation.

On my iPod (Before the husband snatched it) I had about 750 songs. Now that he put his stuff on it, there's over 2000 songs on it. o_O

My library(on my phone) includes a few hundred songs. HOWEVER, they're all Beatles songs. So I'm going to but some new ones online soon.

The Beatles are awesome. I don't have near as many of their CDs on my iPod as I should. My mom bought every CD, but my sister took them when she got married, so my mom only re-bought a few.

I don't have any songs on CD. As a matter of fact, my netbook suffers from an unfortunate lack of a CD drive. xD My local drive library is my sole source of music.

All my music on my computer/iPod is from CD. I never buy downloads, I buy the CDs. I enjoy having the CDs for my car and such.

Heh, I guess I've just grown up in an environment where CDs get abused so much that it's just not practical to use them for any sort of long-term storage. I mean, some people just rub CDs violently on their shirt when they think there's a scratch on them. Wonderful way to fix things, by covering the whole thing in scratches. <_<

Unfortunately I have enough on my hands keeping all the computing equipment in this household in decent shape already. But hey, at least it gives me the authority to get angry at people. :P

A lot of my old CDs are scratched just based on the number of times I listened to them and drug them around with me which was why the invention of the mp3 player was a god send. Seriously when I got my first one I think I might have cried I was so excited about having all my CDs at my fingertip instead of just whatever CDs I could carry. Right now I've got 2105 songs on my phone but I should have more but I've lost some of the CDs I want on there.

Somthing Something

Somethig- some some something

Something heart racing

Something about jeans

In a Teenage ream

Tonight~

Funnily enough, you were on beat. *sings Ryan's lyrics instead* Much better. :yes:

I'm culturally deprived when it comes to music, but I do love older music. Give me rock'n'roll, Beatles era music, and I'll be happy.

Older music? I have recordings of J.S. Bach's whole entire Well-Tempered Clavier on my iTunes library! :P

I have almost 500 songs on my laptop. Personally, I like getting downloaded music because I have a ton of blank CDs and I can make mixes of my favorite songs instead of having to skip the songs I don't like on a band's CDs (plus it offers diversity :thumbsup:)

Classical music is good too. :yes: Though by older I really meant 60-80s era. :P Music started to get bad in the 90s. Boy bands, anyone?

Yeah I know, 'twas a joke :P

I only have it on so I can listen to find out how other people play the pieces.

I remember the Backstreet Boys were popular a while back, but no, I don't really listen to any boy bands.

I loled Ryan's lyrics, Theo's o_O smiley quote at the top o the page, Spritzie's quote with the o_O smiley, and something hilarious that livvy said. And everyone else, you guys have a lot of songs. :O

I have an iTouch, and I have 200 or so of myfavorite songs and the Pandora Radio app. Anyone ever heard of Pandora?

Pandora sucks now that you only get 40 free hours a month and that there are commercials now too. It used to be awesome when it was unlimited and no commercials now its not worth my time. The regular radio is better or live365 personally.