Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I has Sour Skittles once. It was either the pink(Red) one or the yellow one that nearly killed me, but then it was ok.

Seriously? Sour Skittles were too much? Those are like baby sours compared to Warhead and Toxic Waste. I'mma guess that you all love sweet candy, and chocolate.

Bunch of sweeties...

The sour skittles aren't really that sour. Neither are sour gummy worms, but those are my fav sour candy. Though I never eat lots of sour things at once. It ravishes my stomach. :whofarted:

And yes, I like chocolate. Chocolate is probably what happiness tastes like.

And yes, I like chocolate. Chocolate is probably what happiness tastes like.

Chocolate is good. Mostly as cake and ice cream, or a milkshake. But it's not my choice of candy.

Yes chocolate is candy.

You bunch of Choco Rockos...

I hate the taste and smell of fish. And I live in a Chinese neighborhood, where there is a fish market a few blocks from me :sick01:

I like soda. Usually not cola though. I tend to drink Fanta, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist, and such.

lol. Well, after the pig disection in bio class I can't look at a live piglet anymore without thinking of it grey, cold and dead on a tray. Which is bad since neopets used to have the Nanny McPhee (sp?) commercial.... So yeah, pigs are now just food too :P

My dad hates bugs and reptiles.

I hate bugs, but reptiles are awesome. Why do you think I was once CAV the Viper? Because snakes are epic. I wouldn't have one as a pet though...

Dragons too, but they are fictional...OR ARE THEY????