Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Exactly. I can deal with heat (kinda), but humidity is terrible. x_x It's like drowning in air.

Welcome to Malaysia, where swimming is a comfy version of walking. :P

Yeah, it costs $1.50 per cup. They just added it last year. It's the freshly brewed kind too :yes:

And last year was nice. My teacher pretty much let me sleep as long as I got A's on her tests, which I did the whole year :P

Yeah, it costs $1.50 per cup. They just added it last year. It's the freshly brewed kind too :yes:

And last year was nice. My teacher pretty much let me sleep as long as I got A's on her tests, which I did the whole year :P

You fortunate, fortunate child. :P

My teachers would never let me sleep in class. (Though I did have one who would let me sit on the floor when I was really frustrated.) But I couldn't sleep in class if I tried. I'd have to be really sick.

My university has a lecture theatre with a wonderfully dim, quiet atmosphere and very comfortable seats. Combine that with classes at 8 in the morning and... well, you get the picture. xD

I'm usually pretty good at staying awake in class, but I do tend to nod off for a few minutes when I'm in the aforementioned lecture theatre, or studying AC circuitry. AC circuits are just too illogical for me to wrap my head around. xD

Well in university, nobody really cares if you sleep in class (as long as you don't drool on them or whatever). If you fail, it's your problem (and you end up paying them for another semester xD ).

I therefore make heavy use of programming classes to catch up on sleep. :yes:

I'm not sure flavored water is actually better for you, since there's more sugar and less nutrients than natural fruit juice.

I don't know about others, but the flavored water I drink, has no sugar. It's artificially sweetened. No sodium as well. The label pretty much has 0, 0g, 0mg, 0% for everything.

LUCKY! My hair is straight as anything, but it still gets frizzy in humidity. <_<

I usually have the static hair, because it's so dry here. I remember doing sit ups in gym in middle school... and it would make my hair horribly static ridden. <_<

Hi everyone! Guess what! I have some bonus time this afternoon! :D (I thought I'd have to do stuff.)

I like the flavored water that doesn't have sugar or anything added. Fake sugar bugs me.

Thanks! me too. :D

I just can't stand the aftertaste. I've heard that people get used to it though. And if you're diabetic, then I guess there isn't much of a choice. It bugs me when it creeps up in so many foods though, seemingly unnecessarily.

How's your day going so far?