Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

CAV. If you keep this bitterness up, I'll post frantically to get there before you. Shush. <_< The only reason Theo has so many posts is because he's been here FOREVER. Theo is awesome. He wouldn't post just to ruin your goals.

Come on CAV. He's been a long time member. I highly doubt he would race you to your goal, so you couldn't get there first. He's not like that. He was really far ahead... by over 7k posts. You'll get there.

Yeah, as #2, which says "Sorry, you were too slow".

Besides, none of us know him in RL, so we can't tell for sure if he's like that.

Sorry Livvy, but that's my POV on this. And once again, I said ALMOST

CAV, go sit in the corner until you're ready to stop talking in very small text.

I just checked my nf list and found her account. It's still here suprisingly, although for some reason she's calling herself Shelly now... o.o -deletes from nf list-

CAV, go sit in the corner until you're ready to stop talking in very small text.

I ain't sitting in a corner. And I'm trying to post in small text so nobody EXPLODES on me for this.

No I'm not calling it on you, but you and Spritzie seemed to have missed the word almost.

You'd better start posting frantically Livvy. I'm catching up to you. :ohno:

:laughingsmiley: Sorry. I couldn't help it.

And CAV, we can all see it and read it. Doesn't matter the size of the text. The reaction will be the same.

Didn't I used to be ahead of you in posts, Spritzie? I think i'm becoming a bit too bsessed with the games. :P

You used to be. Did you not see the comments CAV left you, warning you I was catching up?? I don't think he found that acceptable.

And CAV, we can all see it and read it. Doesn't matter the size of the text. The reaction will be the same.

Ok, but I said almost, which means "Not Quite", so I don't actually think that. But at some points it looks like it.

CAV, are we trying to test my eye sight because I have to keep moving my laptop closer to read those.

Yes, yes I am. And since you needed to move closer, you need glasses.

I had a goal to be the first user to 10,000 posts. I thought Anime was my main rival for this, but she doesn't post a lot, so I was in the clear. Then RRG came along during the AC, reached 10,000 before me, then slowed down posting to the point that it seems as though he left again.

And it's not that I didn't find it acceptable, but SS once said that he was going to prevent that.

He's probably just most active during the AC, which quite a few members are. That would explain it.

And I guess he decided it wasn't important and that after-all... it's just numbers. Like points, and age, they really don't matter. ;)

And it's not that I didn't find it acceptable, but SS once said that he was going to prevent that.

I... Got distracted. Er... T-T Sorry, bleh, I need to stop getting distracted, it's really sarting to affec me...

By the way, do you happen to have any idea of when I said this? Just out of curiousity...

I find 10,000 as an achievement. And I wanted one, because I barely achieve anything, in RL and online. Look at my Neo trophies.

And yes he knew. We were talking once and I told him about it.

Let's steer the conversation onto another topic. I think this all comes across as very hostile, which isn't what we want this board (or any board) to be.

For a Neopets related topic: What is your most wanted game trophy?

Mine, is Kookia. I'd prefer Silver, or Bronze. I don't like the Gold. Why? Because Kookith's are my favorite petpet.

For non-Neopets:

I could use some help on this.

A gold cellblock trophy. I'm so close to getting it, too. T-T

And a silver NQ2 trophy would be nice as well. :yes:

Plus, a gold AC trophy. I've never had one and I wanna help DC get one!

Let's steer the conversation onto another topic. I think this all comes across as very hostile, which isn't what we want this board (or any board) to be.

Hostile? What ever do you mean? *enter sarcasm here*

I wish I could have gotten an AC trophy. The medal was kind of disappointing, since it was my first AC and I tried so hard.

Same here, so once again, I can't achieve crap for anything. Any team I'm on (RL or online) usually loses.

*opens mouth to speak*

*closes it*

*opens mouth again*

*closes it*

*inhales deeply*

CA... *exhales, inhales*

*exhales and clears throat*

I didn't expect a trophy in the AC, because I joined so late. But I do hope for one next year. :)

Hostile? What ever do you mean? *enter sarcasm here*

Same here, so once again, I can't achieve crap for anything. Any team I'm on (RL or online) usually loses.

Thanks CAV.

It had nothing to do with that. You worked hard. It's a hard thing to keep up with, being so long. I lost steam. Some days, I played YYB and SS until my arm hurt and was all numb and tingly. All of Maraqua did the best they could. (I like to believe) There was just more crazy YYB-ers that never slept on Darigan, Lost Desert, and Kreudor.

Yes, yes I am. And since you needed to move closer, you need glasses.

Sadly I already have glasses. When I went to get stronger ones the dude was like umm, I think we should keep it at what you've got.

Edit: The New Lenny Connundrum is up!