Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Growing up with just me and mum at the house, I'm pretty close to her also. I don't know how I'd handle it if mum started going downhill. With your permission, Spritzie, I've added your name to our prayer wall.

Panera is the source of my monthly (or twice-monthly :* ) vegetarian splurge. I just so love their turkey sandwiches. And during the school year I sometimes go there to work on homework with my friends. Mmm!

Thank you Livvy. :)

We use the internet there, because our internet is horrible at home. So we'll sit, and get drinks and bread. We go so often, everyone there knows us. Once in awhile, we'll get soup or something. I love their broccoli cheddar.

Lol Spritzie! That is so fun! We drove all the way to upstate New Jersey to go the 2nd biggest mall in the world. b)

I want to go to the Mall of America. But I'd need at least 2 weeks there. :laughingsmiley:

That's alright. =]

I've got a list on my bathroom mirror in expo markers of people I need to pray for. It's nifty, because by the time the names wear away, the people probably don't need to be prayed for anymore.

But just in case this subject is contentious, I'll move on to malls. I've never really liked them, because 1) I don't like shopping and 2) I don't like crowds. Malls are fun with friends though.

EDIT: Ooh, do they have the bread soup bowls at your Paneras? I love that! I almost never have room to actually eat the bowl, but it's a cool concept none the less. And no dishes for them!

That mall is huge! I have never been there, but...I would need such a long time!!!!

And they are making this cruise that has a whole city on it! It is bigger than the Empire State Building.

Lol Spritzie! That is so fun! We drove all the way to upstate New Jersey to go the 2nd biggest mall in the world. b)

Where is there one thats huge in upstate NJ? I would have though you went to the King of Prussia one since thats in PA and huge.

I am pretty sure that there arent any national parks in PA. ;) ESPECIALLY not near KOP!

And I know, livvy! I have no idea why! People can have real jobs on there and they have fast food restaurants and everything!

EDIT: Luciana, yes, yes it is!

That's alright. =]

But just in case this subject is contentious, I'll move on to malls. I've never really liked them, because 1) I don't like shopping and 2) I don't like crowds. Malls are fun with friends though.

EDIT: Ooh, do they have the bread soup bowls at your Paneras? I love that! I almost never have room to actually eat the bowl, but it's a cool concept none the less. And no dishes for them!

It depends on my mood. I like looking around, more than anything. I hate crowds too. I avoid the malls around holidays. I always like going mid-day, during the school year. It's practically empty.

Yes they do. I've only had one once. When one of people working there, decided to give us soup, they gave us those. It's very neat, and it more bread. I love bread. :laughingsmiley:

That's so strange, Div. :laughingsmiley: But cool, nonetheless.

Every time y'all say King of Prussia, I think Prince of Persia. As in the movie with a lot of action and a plot I didn't quite catch. o_O

Oh hey, guess what? Rehearsals start today! Yay!

OK, I have to comment on the music discussion, because, it's music!

:O :O :O Then you're not going to like my taste in music.

Actually, most rock and metal songs have messages in them. Collaspe by Rise Against speaks of how we are ruining the world with pollution. So is Another Way to Die by Disturbed. And many songs have messages of serious issues in the world. The laogais in China, the wars against terrorism, and other issues.

Stuff is Messed Up has the obvious message, and slaps it in your face.

Rap and Hip Hop are pointless. All they talk about is "Busting a cap", or stuff that can't be mentioned on TDN.

You sound like my boyfriend. He listens to mostly heavy metal, and by heavy I mean the really heavy stuff. I don't like the yelling stuff though where you can't understand the words, but I like some of the stuff he does. His favorite is thrash metal.

Exactly. I'm 25. Divya thought I was about 20. I don't look my age. When I was 23, I had friends who weren't even sure I was 18.

I always hated that, but I figure I won't mind it when I'm older. Looks can just be so deceiving. When my husband and I went out for dinner with my sister and we got drinks, they carded me and my sister, but not my husband. I was 23. My sister was 26. And my husband was 21. :laughingsmiley:

People always think I'm in high school still (I'm 23) and are shocked when I say that I graduated from college already. That's funny about the carding - I got "carded" when seeing a rated R movie when I was 21! I was all confused because I'm thinking "hey, I'm not getting alcohol or anything, why do I need to be carded?" and the kid that carded me was 14 or 15 and very serious about the whole thing.

Thats the nice thing about classical music, even if you don't like it, its fairly hard to find stuff that falls into the category of uber super annoying like certain pop hits.

Except for

. I'm a string player and hate that song, and for the record, it will NOT be at my wedding (that is the only thing I know about my wedding, haha.)

^that link is a rant, and shows how a zillion pop songs use the exact same chords as Canon in D. It's EVERYWHERE!

But yes, I love a lot of types of classical music. It's awesome. :) Gershwin, Tchaikovsky, Ravel, Debussy, Beethoven, Berlioz, and Satie are some of my favorites.

Lifehouse is my favorite band of all time. I also like Goo Goo Dolls, Relient K, Sister Hazel, Flogging Molly, The Format, Alison Krauss and the Union Station, Barrage, Dave Matthews Band, Ella Fitzgerald... I could go on.

I looked up Brendan James and he's awesome.

Oh and I'll pray for your mom too Spritzie if you don't mind.

*grabs a cookie* thank you!