Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I still don't care about avvie collecting.

Guys, let the irony ensue. I was driving in town yesterday and I saw a chicken cross the road.

*allows irony to ensue*

I lol'd at that.

It would appear somene is still a bit bitter. -pats CAV's head-

It appears right.

It sucks that he franticly posts, gets 10k, and then slows down to the point it seems like he vanished again. It almost (I said ALMOST) seems like he was trying to make sure I don't make it there first, because I talked with him about my goal, so he knew very well what my intentions were...

CAV, don't be paranoid. It was just a coincidence. :P

I was very close with the person that got me to join for about 6-7 years. I haven't talked to him in 3 years though. He's not on Neopets anymore... unless he has a new account.

Same with me :yes:

Hm, I think my friend still has an account, although I haven't talked to her in months, she might've been frozen again.

It sucks that he franticly posts, gets 10k, and then slows down to the point it seems like he vanished again. It almost (I said ALMOST) seems like he was trying to make sure I don't make it there first, because I talked with him about my goal, so he knew very well what my intentions were...

Come on CAV. He's been a long time member. I highly doubt he would race you to your goal, so you couldn't get there first. He's not like that. He was really far ahead... by over 7k posts. You'll get there.

Same with me :yes:

Hm, I think my friend still has an account, although I haven't talked to her in months, she might've been frozen again.

I checked his old ones. (I still remember all of them by memory, which is so weird.) He hasn't been seen in years.