*opens mouth to speak*

*closes it*

*opens mouth again*

*closes it*

*inhales deeply*

CA... *exhales, inhales*

I don't want to hear it.

Thanks CAV.

It had nothing to do with that. You worked hard. It's a hard thing to keep up with, being so long. I lost steam. Some days, I played YYB and SS until my arm hurt and was all numb and tingly. All of Maraqua did the best they could. (I like to believe) There was just more crazy YYB-ers that never slept on Darigan, Lost Desert, and Kreudor.

Watch, when I join DC next year, they'll fall to 8th. Then if I go to Kreludor the year after, they'll fall to 6th. Almost every team I'm a part of (Neo AND RL) end up losing, then they win a lot when I leave. Just look at Meridell, they were in the top 4 for most of the torney.

Watch, when I join DC next year, they'll fall to 8th. Then if I go to Kreludor the year after, they'll fall to 6th. Almost every team I'm a part of (Neo AND RL) end up losing, then they win a lot when I leave. Just look at Meridell, they were in the top 4 for most of the torney.

I doubt it. A lot of people wonder with the way the teams place. Though I wish Maraqua had done better, I doubt I'll ever change teams. I had too much fun playing for Maraqua.

I don't want to hear it.

And I didn't say it. :)

I won't switch teams. Though it's highly unlikely LD will win two years in a row, I like the team. It's my favorite world on Neo, so I may as well play for it, right?

I doubt it. A lot of people wonder with the way the teams place. Though I wish Maraqua had done better, I doubt I'll ever change teams. I had too much fun playing for Maraqua.

I loved playing for Meridell. And the constant close calls were becoming too much. And when we hit a new low with 11th, I had enough, and I left. Now look what happened. Meridell was in the top 4 multiple times. I had people choose for me on where I go, and everyone suggested I choose MQ. And I did.

Do you have any Desert pets Livvy? Or do you plan to?

I played for Maraqua, and will from now on. Though I don't have any Maraquan pets, Maraqua is my second favorite land, right behind Faerie Land.

I'm very proud of myself this year, i'm one of the few people who ONLY scored with one player(Layton Vickles) and I also got All-star for the first time. It made me feel like I realy helped DC earn that trophy, and really helped Vickles be the MVP. :yes:

I miss the AC already, the competition, the all nighters, the disapointment of a hard-fought loss and the pride and joy of a win we really worked for. It makes me feel happy. ^^ I wish I hadn't gotten so distraced during the AC though... :( And I feel unloyal because i'm not unglad about it...

I'm very proud of myself this year, i'm one of the few people who ONLY scored with one player(Layton Vickles) and I also got All-star for the first time.

That's another reason why I feel useless. I got a measly rank 8. All because TNT desided to start AC earlier, when I still had school.

:)

No Spritzie, I don't. I would paint my Aisha Desert, because they're really pretty, but I'm just so in love with the color blue... I still might paint Liliana Desert sometime. I love how the Desert Aisha looks.

EDIT: No, Angie, only *bites tongue* Nevermind.

New Lenny Conundrum is up, in case you want to check it out. I remember the conversation about in an hour ago.

P.S. I already figured it out. I t's really easy once you get the letters.

I was staring at the letting going duh?!?! what?!? Then finally got it and was like Ohh, yay!

Livvy, I want to get a Desert Jubjub. I'm going to get a Desert Kookith to go with it. (I have a side account that is all Painted Jubjub's and matching Kookith's)

I finally gave up on the LC. I was far too confused.

I already got my dream pet (Darigan Hissi FTW!!).

My next one is a Pirate Krawk (it's obvious why I would want one). It's gonna take a lot of NPs, which is why I'm taking a break before I start.

Well, it makes sense that there wouldn't be a Desert Delfin. That'd be like having a Maraquan whatever-petpet-looks-like-a-camel. How would that work out? :P But I agree that there should be more colors for the Delfin. I kinda wish they'd come out with more colors before they make more petpets. (But I'm sure there are others who think the exact opposite.)

EDIT: I think all of the old staff has gone. I don't really know though.

There's some petpets where the colors are endless, then there are a TON of petpets who have been neglected. I'd love to see more colors of Kookith's. But there are a good amount, compared to others. But I agree, they need more colors for the existing, before they go crazy on new ones.