Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Ummm... I think you should limit everyone to 1 floor, but that is just my personal opinion.... IF we only have 1337 floors and ahhh... We aren't going to have enough with those as it is....

Right I shall make a list and then I shall post it and umm.... welll..... I don't know just give me some time alright!!!!!

Ok Revenge, if that ain't your bed, who's is it??

*raises middle foot*

Ummm... Hold on!!!! I don't have a middle foot!!! Morgan... I find this highly unfair you should not limit only certain people to being able to vote!

Ummm... I think you should limit everyone to 1 floor, but that is just my personal opinion.... IF we only have 1337 floors and ahhh... We aren't going to have enough with those as it is....

Right I shall make a list and then I shall post it and umm.... welll..... I don't know just give me some time alright!!!!!

Ok Revenge, if that ain't your bed, who's is it??

'Tis mine, yet the pigs are revolting from within, causing the bed to rise. You see, in my world of living, as you could guess, pigs actually do fly.

And I agree with the one floor per person thing. It is more fair for the others. :)

*raises left foot, as in saying 'nay'*

Oh dear,

Have any of you guys checked with Ian about this? I am a bit worried about what you're doing to TDNF....

I bags, eh....meh, why I bother...

I never knew there were so many levels than meets the eye on this- 'building'

Yeah, that's probably true Laura. :yes: And I'm sure you guys can guess who owns the evil floors... :devil:

.....The meepits?

XD

I GET SIX FLOORS!! WHAT? WHAT? OWNED! I JUST OOOWWWWNNNNNNNEEEEEDDDDD!

....Hmmm.. what's that? Boss says what? Oooohh... okay. Right away. Sorry.

Boss says it's time to come off my cloud now. :/

^makes building you people are talking about collapse by breaking that toothpick that was holding it up^

^uses the scraps to make a portable building^

^keeps the only key to the 6th room on the 8000th floor, which for some reason teleports anyone who enters into a random place & time^

^going to change my signature soon^

So i have to change that?

I wanted those floors

No those floors are still yours!

Our building is VERY secure, and ummm... I haven't seen no toothpicks, so I think you may have demolished the wrong building!!!

Now can someone please explain to Laura that she ain't allowed 6 floors!!!??? Your stuck with 7, 15 and 36!!!

Are you refering to 666 AA?? Cause if so I am sure it is still avilable to you!

Welll you can't have six floors, so.... *raspberry*

But that is waht it is called when you poke out your tounge and make that funny noise thing...