Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

9:00 A.M. is not that bad to begin with. But its really hard for people who live far away but not in dorms.

Ah, that is true. It's fortunate that I will be living in a dorm.

I know that students participating in football need to attend practice at six in the morning, which would particularly stink if you're not living on campus.

I will have to wake up at 6:00. I loved waking up at 10ish.

Ugh I have to get up at 5 in the morning if I want to catch the bus.... and I was enjoying so much waking up long past 9

Ohhhh that sucks. :laughingsmiley: You get used to it quickly, I guess. I'm the opposite - I get up at 5:30 for work every day so being able to sleep in until 7:00 will be a dream once school starts, LOL.

It seems like schools are starting earlier now. I saw a grade school kid walking to school this morning at 6:30 am.

When I was in grade school, it started at 9:15. Middle school was around 8. HS was 7, but I had a first period study hall that I got exempt from, so I didn't have to be in until 7:45 for second period.

Yikes! I started school at 9:00, all the way from K through 12. I couldn't imagine starting much earlier, because lots of sports teams had morning practices that started at 7:00.

I'm wondering if I should open an art freebies thread. I'd like to get back into the groove of drawing neopets again... My final goal is to be able to create a NT comic series. C:

Also my habi is level 8. Hahaha, another aspect of Neo I have yet to master.

Red, you definitely should! I saw the art you posted yesterday and it was absolutely adorable! :D

Thank you, Spritzie! I'll design my thread soon then! ;>

Anyone recommend me a better time to go through dailies? I usually zip by them 9-ish NST but I've gotten nothing good (or nothing at all!) for the past 3 days. Either I'm having terrible luck or it's just a bad hour...?

I can't wait to see it :D

I tend to have fairly decent luck with Coltzan's Shrine around 6:20-6:30 am NST. I generally do my dailies around 6-6:30 am. I always put Coltzan's Shrine off towards the end.

I'm just enjoying my last day of freedom. I won't be on during the weekdays because of school but I'll be on during the weekends. I have to do Naamah things.

I tried selling some Forgotten Shore, Petpet Lab Ray and a Spooky Treasure map piece(s). Nobody offered. So I had to cancel the lot.

I'm just enjoying my last day of freedom. I won't be on during the weekdays because of school but I'll be on during the weekends. I have to do Naamah things.

I tried selling some Forgotten Shore, Petpet Lab Ray and a Spooky Treasure map piece(s). Nobody offered. So I had to cancel the lot.

It's my last day of freedom as well...trying to look forward to the coming school year though :P it's my last few hours of being able to goof off and do something fun and yet I'm too nervous about tomorrow to do anything fun at all!

Those maps can be hard to sell, but keep trying! It's a lot easier to sell Forgotten Shore if you have the whole set. The spooky and petpet lab pieces still take me a while though...

Hi!

I'm bored, just browsing TDN forums while Habi is running in the background.

I have a month left before college starts and I need something fun to do in the mean time!

hello folks! I'm new here! And oh yeah I fixed the tdn forums mini city. :) it now has zero pollution, 100% transport and zero crime rate. ._. when I found it, it had 42% pollution. eewwwww

!! I thought that had long been abandoned. Cute site but I figured everyone got bored of it eventually.