Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

This summer has gone by really quick. Since I've been out of school, I haven't really noticed, but now that we're starting to have the colder nights, I know autumn is coming. (And I hate winter.)

My co-worker's kids went back to school last week. o_O I remember when school started in September due to the heat.

I used to be an early awaker, but not so much anymore. I usually wake up at 10 - 11:30 during the summer. I'm fine with waking up early though, it's just going to sleep early that I can't stand.

Also in my new school P.E is torture and it's a mandatory class every single day T_T

It seems like schools are starting earlier now. I saw a grade school kid walking to school this morning at 6:30 am.

When I was in grade school, it started at 9:15. Middle school was around 8. HS was 7, but I had a first period study hall that I got exempt from, so I didn't have to be in until 7:45 for second period.

No school where I live (Michigan). I believe there was something a few years ago about them wanting to start school right after Labor Day. And sure enough, according to my high school website, school doesn't start until September 4th. But I also assume students here get out later than normal (mid-June), so yeah.

I'm going back to college this weekend, though. Class starts next week for me.