Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I know I did. My friend Leaf is insane. The girl got All-star yesterday I think. So did my friend Snow. I know for sure that i'm on of the first 5 DCM players to get All-star though, and considering I was #56 last year i'm pretty happy. :P

And i'll get triple, but I dunno about quad. :P

Thanks Spritzie. And gratz. ^^

Ugh, so tired. DC had a bad YYB score today so I went hardcore mode for the last 2 hours of the match and played an extra 25 games, compared to what I had planed. Hope it pays off.

We got swept by Meridell.

I blame [Removed]. >_<

And if you don't get quad i will destroy your DC records forever. ._.

Off topic, i will never ever go to sleep because of the cannibalism thing. I get really paranoid about that, and it doesn't help the one of them was in my city. :(

I keep thinking that one's gonna get me in my sleep. I need to get as tired as possible so when i go to sleep i fall asleep instantly.

Not really, Jess. Just some zombie-like activity from people on 'bath salts' which isn't really bath salts. It's happened in Florida and New Jersey. It's been in the news for a while. I mean, if that's what you're wondering you've missed o_O...

Anywho, I reached Rank 3 in the cup yesterday(I'm proud of myself, that's three more ranks than I've ever had). Now just to work my tail off until I get to the highest rank I can get to without my hands wanting to run away from me. I really want to get something good from the prize shop this year. If I don't I'll just be angry and upset that I didn't work harder. Oh Neopets...-le sigh-

Ryan I applaud you :D I barely made it to All-Star last year and I know I can't achieve what you'll get at the end of the cup xD

25r13rk.jpg

Here you go Maraqua! The brown color didn't looked right to me for the mane as I've been previously doing so I went with a more ocean look ^^ I gave her brown accessories and eyes though!

I wish I could make a seahorse though xD

Casually makes my way into this fourm.

Hi. ;-; I want to make All-Star rank but, ugh. I'm like 1k games of YYB away THOUGH, if someone already made All-Star rank, I HAVE FAITH.

Also, this is my first AC ever so, yeah. I kind of just picked a team but I already have my team for next year planned. ._.

*All-Star

People made all-star rank like 3 days ago i think. They be crazy. :P

In exactly 7 days, I will be officially on vacation for a week and won't be on TDN. Early Bai!

*All-Star

People made all-star rank like 3 days ago i think. They be crazy. :P

In exactly 7 days, I will be officially on vacation for a week and won't be on TDN. Early Bai!

Play hard if you want some big Prize Shop points! I'll miss seeing you here when you go vacation. :(

By the way, I hit All-Star rank earlier this morning (at 10 AM EST). I may end up getting double or triple All-Star before the Altador Cup ends.

I haven't played the last two days, and I'm leaving later today, and won't be able to play until at least next Saturday :sad02:

Bye everyone, until then!

Stay classy! :laughingsmiley:

I slowed down a bit this weekend, due to severe storms in my area, plus spending days with my mom because my dad's out of town. But I'm still ahead of the plan I set out originally, due to maxing quite a few days last week.

I'm taking 2 days off work this week, so I'm definitely going to be maxing SOSD today and tomorrow, as well as getting as many as I can played of another game.

I didn't make a pony one yesterday since I was too busy playing my heart out against Maraqua x'D

So I did two for today!

34g6iwp.jpg2eyxsax.jpg

I personally like the Kreludor pony more since I had their captain as inspiration ^^

They didn't have the option but I really wanted a robot pony for VP :/

EDIT: I decided to redo the wings for VP Pony. Closest thing to a robot I guess xD