Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Hm. We don't have a Panda Express here in Canada, but I've heard the food is fantastic! I would like to try one one day :3

In terms of weather...well, we SHOULD have snow, and temperatures SHOULD be below freezing...but apparently mother nature is deciding to mess all of the Canadians up so we still think it's the fall or that we've skipped a bunch of time and it's the spring. It's really really nice outside today! I almost didn't need to wear a jacket, it was weird. Temperatures were like 4*C (Which is...like 39*F) CRAZY STUFF YOU GUYS! Also...I miss the snow :( I like snow.

#CrazyCanadianProblems

Panda Express is good, for fast food Chinese. But there's tons better places that are family owned here.

We're supposedly going to get hit by a winter storm tomorrow evening, but I'll believe it when I see it. It's been in the 60s for the last week.

Winter storm? I'd be lucky if I got at least one this year, but it looks like that I'm not getting any snowfall (or even a sliver of it) the next 10 days where I live. Looks like that I won't be having fun in the snow, or take a glance at some winter wonderlands. :sad01_anim:

I'm watching a music video channel right now. It's currently showing videos from the 90's. Most of the music I like is from that time.

I have a lot of memories ties to 90's music... :P

Rewatching the videos is always funny too!

Today's plans... a giant spaghetti sauce. I should get starting now. *Vanishes in a puff of purple smoke.*

I haven't seen you post in this thread in a while Xepha.

I like how you change the tides of this thread, Jess. I always preferred 90's music myself as well, along with some 80's songs and maybe some 70's music. Also, the types of music I'm mainly fond of include Polka, Techno, and 8-bit/Chiptuned music (thanks to my love for game soundtracks from old NES games, that is).

I haven't seen you post in this thread in a while Xepha.

That's because I don't really like this thread in general. I wish we had closed it years ago... but it would upset the members too much :P

If this thread closed...I'd probably leave TDN.

Okay, maybe not. But I would certainly be on here a lot less than usual.

Yep, we understand that a lot of members would feel that way... so that's why it's still running.

In an attempt to revive the forums, I might stop by the HOP more often. :P

We're supposedly going to get hit by a winter storm tomorrow evening, but I'll believe it when I see it. It's been in the 60s for the last week.

Yeah I haven't checked the weather forecast for awhile, but it's been freakishly warm here too. Plus it was really windy the other night and I thought that would be a cold front coming in, but it's still just as balmy.

I have a lot of memories ties to 90's music... :P

Rewatching the videos is always funny too!

Today's plans... a giant spaghetti sauce. I should get starting now. *Vanishes in a puff of purple smoke.*

I've been super nostalgic for the nineties lately, and about things I didn't even watch at the time, like Kids in the Hall and The Larry Sander Show. I think it's the aesthetic, since video was still a little grainy, and people used pay phones.. *sigh*

I definitely just realized that I posted how beautiful I thought it was because it was 39*F and all you guys are talking about 60* days! I mean...if they aren't going to give us snow, I wouldn't mind 60* days! Although like I said...39* is pretty nice too, I got to wear my light winter/spring coat! :D

I've missed a bit too but, looks like I haven't missed much.

Am loving summer over here, today's the first day in 3 days that we've had sun.

I slept in until 3:30PM. I barely seen the light of day, guys. :( My sleep pattern is so terribly off. Urgh! This is what happens when you have no routine! I'll force myself up tomorrow. Hopefully that will help.

Also, I'm not looking forward to doing the laundry. But it must be done. Hope no one else is thinking of doing it today...