Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Phew, Rank 18. Hope it's another powerhouse tomorrow so I can just Max YYB and get to All-Star. With that stress of hitting that rank gone, I can just play more for the team than for myself.

Congrats on completing school this year, starlite ^_^

Wow. Congrats on rank 18. I hit rank 12 myself today. (About 2 minutes before I got off work, right as my replacement walked in the door.)

I'm already 2 ranks above my ending rank last year and 3 ranks away from my goal for this year, though I'll hopefully go beyond 15.

Last year, I remember trying to stay focused on YYB near the end, but Divya and Anisha pretty much made that impossible. I kept coming back to this board between games, and staying here too low to get much done.

Even when I'm tired and not in the mood, I'm pushing myself to do it anyway. I want to help Maraqua, and I know it will be worth it in the end, and I'll be glad I put in the effort. Plus, since it's a short term event, I know it will be over soon, and it will be too late.

Nuu. KI have dropped to 4th :angry: Though I can't really complain. I've only played like 70 games of YYB.

We're doing AWFUL in Slushie Slinger. Virtupets are obviously insane at Make Some Noise. 19 wins to 1 is very 1337.

I'm surprised that Maraqua are sitting at 7th. I thought they'd be doing much better.

And Lost Desert too have really surprised me. From being champs they're rather close to the bottom of the table.

And Lost Desert too have really surprised me. From being champs they're rather close to the bottom of the table.

That's the winners' curse for ya. :P Some people don't believe in it, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were actually true.

I also agree with what you said about Maraqua. When I made my overall predictions a month ago, I put them in 1st. By the way the cup is going right now, I think that Kreludor will be in 3rd, Meridell will be in 2nd and Virtupets will be in 1st.

I just noticed that if things do go like that, it'll be my three favorite teams (in order of how much I like them) in the top 3. :O That would just be awesome.

I wish Lost Desert was doing better. I love that team, heck i'm a founder of Darigan Desert. :P

Their placement isnt whats on my mind for the lower tiers though. I'm wondering if Shenkuu will hop into 2nd tier and take 5th like I predcited before the Cup started.

But she said she was back this time. I'm pretty sure its summer again over there. :(

We going to Pennsylvania?

Yes we are. Then the next stop is India. :yes: Then... Disney World.

OH THAT REMINDS ME. I saw a Jason Bourne movie the other day and one of the locations was Goa India and I was like "OMG THATS WHERE ANISHA LIVES... I think... YEAH THATS IT."

Why Disney Land? 8D