Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Maybe later. Dillon, you didn't finish the sentence.

AA's mommy: HOW DARE HE! HE SHOULDN'T BE TAKING OVER THE WORLD AT HIS AGE, HE SHOULD BE TAKING OVER THE GALAXY, OR AT LEAST THIS SOLAR SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!

*Uses mind control to take over meepit army* Meepits! Destroy that guy over there who's trying to hack TDN!

Hmm who shall suck the poison out. I cant suck poison since im the only Dillon in all of the land of TDN. Hmmm I'll sacrifice err I mean offer AA to do it.

Oh, nobody needs to bother sucking it out. Meepits! Use your nanoweapons to destroy the toxins!

Oh, I'm not worried, but you should be. :evil: After all I am an evil mastermind, so mind controlling Meepits and arming them with nanoweapons is quite high on my to do list. Speaking of my to do list, I must go and take over Mars from the Martians, so that I can use the resources there to conquer Earth.

Don't worry, taking over Mars will take at least half a year. The Martians have better weapons technology than humans, but they aren't as violent.

Meepits come here *All meepits crowd around Crash* Thanks AA for the nanoweapons. See it's impossible to take over my meepits mind they just play along to see what stuff they can get :evil: .