Happy Holidays!

Emily

In the spirit of the season, Xweetoks may now be painted Christmas at the Rainbow Pool!

TNT will be back in the office on January 3rd, but they left us with these festive new items!

Colour

xweetok_christmas_happy.png

Wearable

bg_money_tree_holiday_deco.gifshoyru_moneytreeholidaybg.png

Petpets

blobagus_christmas.giftyrowbee_christmas.gif

Books

boo_season_greetings.gifboo_happy_memories.gif

This would be a festive delight for all Xweetok lovers. That Xweetok looks so adorable in those Christmas colours and getup.

Happy Holidays to everyone else at TDN as well! :santa:

:O :O So adorable!!!! The stripey ears are great and I really like the hat :D Lovely ^^

I love the Christmas Xweetok! I've been anticipating his arrival and I am not disappointed in the least! Hooray, he's so CUTE! Gotta love the peppermint stripes in his ears. Makes me want to paint Eckert that. :wub_anim:

The background is real nice, too! Too bad it'll cost millions of NP which I don't have. :laughingsmiley:

The new color is cute. Heehe What's the name of the wearables?

The background (if I'm not mistaken) is called the Holiday Decorated Money Tree. The wearables on the Christmas Xweetok (if that's what you wanted to know) would be called the Christmas Xweetok Hat and Christmas Xweetok Gloves.

Aw the petpets look so adorable! Especially the tyrowbee. I love it's little scarf. x3

So....I never know what these darn books are called. When I look up the 'element' or whatnot.. it says boo_season_greeting for the first one.. and I'm pretty sure that's not the name. One of my pets is an avid book reader and knowing the actual names to these books would be REALLY helpful.

I'm not really trying to complain, I just never know the names of these books unless I get lucky and spot it somewhere where the name is visible...if someone could either start typing the names under, or tell me how to exactly read the names of the books, that would be great, thanks.

So....I never know what these darn books are called. When I look up the 'element' or whatnot.. it says boo_season_greeting for the first one.. and I'm pretty sure that's not the name. One of my pets is an avid book reader and knowing the actual names to these books would be REALLY helpful.

I'm not really trying to complain, I just never know the names of these books unless I get lucky and spot it somewhere where the name is visible...if someone could either start typing the names under, or tell me how to exactly read the names of the books, that would be great, thanks.

Books? Neomysterion's got your back!

The one with the candy cane's called Seasons Greetings, and the one with the Neopets is called Happy Memories.

A lot of the time, we don't know the titles because the item isn't activated or the URL doesn't reveal the full name.

There is a general way to attempt to figure out the name. The first part of the URL, in this case "BOO", refers to the type of item (book) so mostly ignore it. The best chance at figuring out the name is from the latter part - but even then it's sometimes impossible to know until it's activated and searchable on the shop wiz or the item itself goes through a restock.

We don't put names because there is too big of a chance that it could be wrong and that would suck!

eh, rather disappointed with the xwee. it looks really awkward with just the gloves, and no boots.

Same here. I was soo pumped for the Xwee (TDN staff knows :whistle: ) but it was rather disappointing.

They should have made the mane a dark red colour, or reversed the mane/clothing colours. :(

Thanks everyone who answered my question. and yeah, It would suck if it was wrong :P

I just wanted to know if there was another way if possible and you helped. I just remember trying to figure out the slorg books and that's where I got all disgruntled. Seasons Greetings makes sense for a book, but who knows if even that was going to be right lol

Thanks again :D

Thanks everyone who answered my question. and yeah, It would suck if it was wrong :P

I just wanted to know if there was another way if possible and you helped. I just remember trying to figure out the slorg books and that's where I got all disgruntled. Seasons Greetings makes sense for a book, but who knows if even that was going to be right lol

Thanks again :D

HAHA Exactly. Some of them are too hard to predict! :P

Season Greetings and Happy Memories are the correct names tho (if anyone was wondering.) They are searchable on the shop wiz and the search bar :)

I like the christmas blogabus :P I usually don't like christmas pets, and the xweetok is no exception. :/