Thank You TDN!!!!!

Naamah D.

Dear TDN,

I just want to thank everybody that has helped in the auction and the rest of you for this wonderful community. It would not have been possible to raise enough money to get my little Bori where I felt she needed to be. I would also like to point out the assurance you all gave me that I would not get frozen for what we did to bump up the price for the auction. I fully trust anyone that has said anything about that. I have been on many forums but our community seems the most stable and friendly.

So every time somebody pulls the "Neopets is just a game..." defense on me, now I try believe it is more than a mere game. It's a community, it's a responsibility, it's a love for pets and most importantly it is a source to build more friendships-with virtual pets and other players and owners.

Thank you for your help in making one of mine and one of my pet's dreams come true!

Sincerely,

Naamah and her 20 wonderful pets.

Congratulations on selling your MP and getting enough monies together ^_^ I'm sure your Bori will look spiffy :graduated:

You know what? I may do Baby instead. I need 50k more NP for the Royal PB and I don't wanna go completely broke so honestly I may just do Baby but I still want to dress her up. So I may do Cloud, hmmm..

You know what? I may do Baby instead. I need 50k more NP for the Royal PB and I don't wanna go completely broke so honestly I may just do Baby but I still want to dress her up. So I may do Cloud, hmmm..

I really did want that potion but it ended in the middle of the night from me...

but if you really want a Royal PB I have a spare, I'll stickit on the TP - offer 800k and an Item worth 200k and its yours

I really did want that potion but it ended in the middle of the night from me...

but if you really want a Royal PB I have a spare, I'll stickit on the TP - offer 800k and an Item worth 200k and its yours

That would be excellent! I'll try to find an item worth 200k right now!!!!

After giving DoodleDoom that new paint job, you should consider saving up some more in case you find something else fabulous that you want to get for your pets like a gourmet food or some training items and Battledome gear for your pet if you want to become a Battledome success.

In other terms, your new Royalgirl Bori looks beautiful with all of the great stuff she's sporting. You should seek out more great outfits for her at the NC Mall if you want your Royalgirl Bori to stand out among all the others. <3

I wanted to help too, but I was busy saving up my recently earned Neopoints on other great stuff myself.

Out of all of your painted pets, your Lenny came out pretty decent. Its shirt and sneakers pretty match her new feather colour, I like it a lot.

I hope everything else turns out well with you and all of your pets after your past auction. :yes:

That's so nice :) :)

Congrats Nahemah, your pets look lovely!

All your pets look Spiffy and I am really glad you got such a good price for it, after your worries when you started the auction. I was there (at the auction) from beginning until end and was pleased with the way the bidding went in the last 30mins.Glad you are part of this great community......It is great to know there is always folk willing to help each other with any and everything..... :rolleyes_anim:

Awe! Mega congrats! All your pets look awesome with their new colours!

Can't wait to see Doodle be painted :D

Actually Hrtbrk, DoodleDoom already is painted Royal to be exact. I saw her new Paint job when I logged in this afternoon.

Here it is right here: http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=DoodleDoom