When Is Your Birthday ??

Angeló

i just realized i don't know any of you guys' birthdays .. and i like to keep track so i can send a wish on each friend's birthday (im so glad i found lots of new amazing friends here on TDN)

you don't have to tell the year lol .. just the month and day :)

my birthday is September 11

you ............?

You could of looked at my forum profile, but I'll post it here.

My actual birthday's on April 18th. I only had four users wish me a Happy Birthday this past year last time I checked.

Also, I'm glad to wish any member a happy birthday as long as they stay active. ;)

Jan 24. Month or so away.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

My birthday is September 24. I'll be 25 next birthday!

And Khaosdolph, I am a HUGE Dragonball/Z FAN, but GT was a massive letdown imo...... Nothing will ever live up to my love of DBZ!!

I'm pretty sure you already know it, but a little reminder couldn't go amiss ;) lol

May 25th ^^ Yeyy Gemini's!

Same birthday as me! ...wait? Are you sure? How come your profile says May 27? :rolleyes_anim:

I have the birthday login prompt active on my account so I use a fake birthday on my profile just in case people try to guess my password they won't know the correct birth date to begin with. Yes I know I'm slightly paranoid sometimes xD

May 6. Everyone remembers it as "the birthday after Cinco de Mayo". :laughingsmiley: