Holiday Dream Pet Giveaway Returns!!

hrtbrk

To celebrate the holidays, TNT has decided to bring back the Holiday Dream Pet giveaway and reward 10 lucky neopians their dream pet!

Enter one of your Neopets for a chance to have it transformed into your dream colour and species now!

Good luck everyone!!

dream_neopet_h7rht.jpg

Important Information:

- You must enter by 6:00 AM NST on Wednesday, December 21st. (The page will disappear after that!)

- You can only enter on ONE account. It doesn't have to be your main, but you can't enter on more than one account or you will be disqualified!

- If you win, any customization items your Neopet is wearing will be placed into the closet automatically after the transformation.

- If you select an unconverted Neopet to enter, the Neopet will NOT stay that way should you win the giveaway. All winners/transformations will be converted.

- Ten winners in total will be randomly selected and will wake up to their dream Neopet on Day of Giving morning (December 25th). We'll be sure to announce the winners in New Features.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I entered my Kiko firefly_goblin in this, and I want her to be a Chokato Kiko. The odds are unknown if I'll ever achieve victory, but wish me luck anyway!

I don't know what pet I'm going to go for yet. Maybe MSP for my Poogle.

I really hope one of us wins! (By that I mean a TDN-er). That would be pretty sweet :P

We had a TDN member win last year. They got a Chocolate Draik. :)

I entered my Blumaroo to be changed into a Fairie Xweetok. Fingers crossed! Good Luck everyone!!

I really hope one or more TDN'ers win too!!!

:P I inscribed my Xurns to become him into a Mutant Draik :wub_anim:

^_^ And my sister is hopping to get a Maraquan Draik as last year :whistle:

b) We hope to win this time, but who knows? Never lose the hopes! :D

0:) God luck for all of you guys! 0:)

Aww, this is so sweet! I actually currently have all of my dreamies, so I won't be entering because why would I wish for something mediocre(I was thinking, oh, maybe a choco pet, but I like Vinko gold... and yeah, I don't want anything) when there are so many people out there that REALLY want a specific species/color? Good luck everyone! :)

Not entering for a Draik, Krawk, or Lutari; I'd rather sell any items that grant one than use them. They're just too overrated for me and are seen as a status symbol, sorry. I just don't like 'em, for that particular reason.

So, I have all my pets in their final colours on my main, so I'll enter on my side. Who did I enter? Eckert. He's staying a Xweetok, he'll just be White.

A White Xweetok may sound a bit plain, but I love white. It's ideal for customisation, and just about anything goes with it. And, his character was always meant to be white, anyway.

I panicked and entered Elishat to be a Royal Draik ........

I totally forgot about my mutant korbat and the fact that I could make him Wraith

This is what happens when you wake up at 5AM to check the news

... btw what do they mean by the "transformation can't be reversed" ?? does it mean the pet will be un-paintable in the future ??

... btw what do they mean by the "transformation can't be reversed" ?? does it mean the pet will be un-paintable in the future ??

I think they mean that you can't revert the pet back into the original color/species before the transformation. Of course you can change it afterwards.

I entered Litto_ayalat (koi) to be transformed into a Desert Draik... I understand what some thinks about the "rare" pets (draik, krawk and lutari....) but I realy love how this draik looks! just one of my favs....

Hoping some of us win! ^^