What is that one avie you just can't seem to get?

behemothrules

Anything that deals with buying expensive items/having a lot of NPs (Number Six, Meowclops, FFQ avatar, MSPP avatar, Chokato Avatar, etc.) are pretty much impossible for me to get. I can't save up that many NPs for the life of me.

Anything that deals with buying expensive items/having a lot of NPs (Number Six, Meowclops, FFQ avatar, MSPP avatar, Chokato Avatar, etc.) are pretty much impossible for me to get. I can't save up that many NPs for the life of me.

You forgot the most expensive one. SuAP. lol. It is selling for 1,200,000,000 neopoints now.

You forgot the most expensive one. SuAP. lol. It is selling for 1,200,000,000 neopoints now.

Let's see...I make 130-150K a day, so it would only take me *pulls out calculator* 22 years to get that much.

Why do such expensive items exist? 0.o

The super expensive avatars - the super attack pea, which costs around a billion neopoints :O who even has that much neopoints!?!

I'm terrible at the avatar games... and it will probably take me years to get. If only there was a program for people lending thier gaming skills to help with getting these avvies.. haha

The super expensive avatars - the super attack pea, which costs around a billion neopoints :O who even has that much neopoints!?!

I'm terrible at the avatar games... and it will probably take me years to get. If only there was a program for people lending thier gaming skills to help with getting these avvies.. haha

Let's see...I make 130-150K a day, so it would only take me *pulls out calculator* 22 years to get that much.

You don't need that much NPs to get an avatar like that.

If you have a high avatar count and looks like you're a dedicated Neopets player, they'll lend for free.

You don't need that much NPs to get an avatar like that.

If you have a high avatar count and looks like you're a dedicated Neopets player, they'll lend for free.

I'm not the type of person who expects to get anything for free. :P

• 4 weeks later...

well, the random ones are always difficult. i luckily found people nice enough to lend me ffqd, chokato, and zdap (this one was for free too). the big 3 still elude me though.also, i thought i had the asparagus one, but apparently not, so when i bought a bunch of things i was just like :O

Plus you forgot to adjust for inflation :P In 22 years, the SuAP is likely to be much more than 1.2 billion!

For me it's the random ones: Turmy, Snowager, Geraptiku

A lot of the game ones I don't have either, but I'm not expecting to get those because I'm just bad at most games. The random ones are avatars I should get, I just can't seem to...

Besides all the ridiculously frustrating random avatars, the one simple avatar I just can't seem to get is the Drackonack - Hungry avatar :( I've bought cheese and vegan cheese, switched them around occasionally and it's now my 4th month trying, refreshing the page every now and then, and it continues to elude me.

Also I don't think I'll ever get the Xtreme Potato Counter avvie because it just seem so impossible to get the required score :( And the only two shockwave games that never load for me are Gormball and Hannah and the Pirate caves.

no matter what i try or how many times i move the cheese and drackonack around, i simply CANNOT get that avvie. i even bought 2 draconacks and put cheese in between them and on the ends. dont know what else to try

I'm having a lot of trouble with ALL AVATARS except the clickable ones. Haha. I don't have the NP's to spend on item avatars. I don't have the neccasary pets for the pet/petpet avatars and some of the game avatars are quite difficult. I can't seem to get the mutant graveyard of doom avi, but I got the blue evil fuzzle one fairly quickly.

If anyone is having trouble just remember to keep the page up and keep refreshing with F5 until you get it. It only took me about five minutes or so.

The one avatar I REALLY want is the huggie avi. I have one attached, but it's only a week old. I have a long three months ahead of me.

I'm stuck on the random dailies: Lost Desert, Turmy, Wheel of Knowledge, Wheel of Extravagance, Buried Treasure, Snowager, etc. Random avvies are the worst!

I've got a list of 10 that I need to get to 300 avatars and they're all giving me trouble XP

I got to 47th place on the Korbats Lab high score table the other day but got bumped off. Getting better though :D