What is that one avie you just can't seem to get?

behemothrules

I think the day I get MSPP (I doubt that will ever happen) I will sit in my chair with shock for at least 10 mins.

I think I'll be like that too. It's really hard to get lend, especially that one MSPP was apparently scammed yesterday.

Snowager and buried treasure, like everyone else. Although those seem so rare I'm not really bothered by them.

But, DICE-A-ROO is really getting on my nerves xD. On my old account, I got it after a few days and I can't seem to get it again :(

• 2 weeks later...

Most game avatars :c I'm just not that good of a gamer ;c

Heres Starry Kau avi!http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=MoolissaMoorrill also,I got a tooth faerie avi on my side...but can't get on main.

Dice-a-roo Dice-a-roo Dice-a-roo Dice-a-roo Dice-a-roo

And Wheel of Excitement. Having terrible luck with these 2. I thought I would've gotten it ages ago but no :(

And of course still waiting on a FFQ from these fortune cookies xD

• 3 weeks later...

Still no luck with most the random avvies. I have been trying for the Carnival of Terror avvie with no success :/ My favorite avvie of all and I still can't get it.

I can't seem to get the Mutant Graveyard of Doom avvie for the life of me.

I have that avatar by the way.

For game avatars, it's the Faerie Bubbles and Freaky Factory avatars that are certainly getting the best of me, those are two games that frustrate me whenever I try to reach the avatar score.

I can't seem to get the Mutant Graveyard of Doom avvie for the life of me. Along with that would also be Edna, Wheel of Knowledge, and both the King avvies. So frustrating. :shiftyeyes_anim:

same! i'm actually refreshing at the moment. i've been at it for half an hour so far (not including all the other days ive sat refreshing)

I'm dying for the Lost (Geraptiku) avatar.. I love it, probably because I am a die hard LOSTie as well haha but so far no luck

Oh my gosh, me too! I love that and have never been able to get it. Also, it took me three days of refreshing to get Mutant Graveyard of Doom. I thought I was never gonna get it!

The one I'm currently cursing is Drackonack. He just won't eat my cheese. I've tried moving the cheeses around, and nothing. I've been at it for two days, and I've rearranged my cheese four times. Ugh!

I'm dying for the Lost (Geraptiku) avatar.. I love it, probably because I am a die hard LOSTie as well haha but so far no luck

With my previous account I got that in my 1st week lol. Now i go everyday and its like its making me pay for my previous luck :@

Anyway, im trying for the wheels avvies and the meepit juice break avvie. my highscore is 2300 so i have loooooooooong way to go :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ANY game avatar :evil_notsmiling: the only ones I have are Advert Attack, Kass Basher, and Eliv Thade, i.e. the easiest ones. I'm just awful at neo flash games I suppose :(

Other than the games, I don't think I'll ever get the FFQ one, haha. To waste it on a Buzz that isn't even a main pet of mine is unthinkable! And getting more than one is quite rare, or so I'm led to believe.

The wheel avatars also elude me, except Misfortune. So many avatars to collect!