Games Master Challenge: Brains vs Brawn Begins!

hrtbrk

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I tried today and it still doesn't work :C Eh, problems problems..... <_<

The only ones that are marked complete for me are the ones that I've done for the daily challenges.

It was pretty easy to get 35+ points for me in Princess Lunara, as well as quick (took me 45 seconds to clear the timed challenge).

BFL is the slowest game when it comes to getting the required score, I'm pretty tired of trying to pull it off 5 times. :S

Day 1

Right, I have to choose each random games to my favorites.

Ah, Usuki Frenzy, how I play it almost everyday!

Day 2

Volcano Run II was moderate, though, the flying rocks really annoys me

Crisis Courier ... it's a lot like the previous game, but easier

Day 3

I don't think I can ever pull off BFL from here, it's both hard and time consuming, especially the amount of bonus plays you need for it, plus, the prize for it is a card, so it's not really worth it.

Kookia looks like a piece of cake, thankfully.

Shenkuu Warrior II was a little bit harder considering that I have acrophobia, but I still managed to pull it off within five minutes and twelve seconds.

The Brawn team started off with Battlefield Legends, then switched. I refreshed the page around midnight, played Battlefield Legends until I got the score (took me a while, too) and then went I refreshed again to get my reward the game had changed. It now says:

"Cookies Aren't for Sharing

Send a score of 869 in Biscuit Brigade: Hagan's Last Stand."

And now I'm fighting an impossible battle for cookies. The score is simply unreachable for me. Anyone know of a guide?

EDIT: Oh look, I can use google. Got it on the first try with a guide.

The score doesn't have to be exact, that's the minimum. So anything at that score, or above works.

my challenge says "Hagan's Biscuit Brigade" ... is it different for each person or what ? :worried:

For people that can't access the NC Mall, that's the alternate challenge. :)

I joined team Brawn and it looks like I might be the only one....does the random challenge have to be done to get team points and do I choose a different 3 games for favourites each day You can see why I am not in team Brains can't you

I joinned team brawn too, but not many people did by the looks of this page. :)

-Xylie ^_^

i'm about ready to throw the towel in for the kookith game T_T most i've gotten so far is 11000 points, maybe its just me, but my mouse is over the kookith, but its not "catching" it on the higher levels.

BFL was easy once i got the hang of it, i played just to get the qualifying score, for those having problems i've posted a mini guide below which will help you attain minimum score. i would suggest reading the other guide first because i did do an introduction. read here

first, select your chosen map and all the towers you need, if you are playing without NC, chose all the non NC towers

you can achieve the qualifying score on the easy map (20 waves), but only just, the medium map (35 waves) you will have to contend with sappers which destroy you towers but i'll get to that later

the only towers i really used were the:

- quick fire

- catapult

- ranged tower

the aim is to prevent the passage of your enemy to the other side

you start with 150 gold pieces, i suggest starting with the quick fire towers, place one at the very beginning and one in the middle to catch the ones you miss at the beginning

next tower i would add would be another quick fire one at the end

catapult ones do the most damage so i added those next as soon as i had killed enough enemies

make sure you have catapults covering a straight path also, this is to cover the flying enemies

sappers: will attack the nearest tower, this is why i chose to only place quick fire towers near the entry, as they are cheaper to replace. if your tower burns down, click on it and select "sell" this will clear the space for another tower. if you want to keep your tower, you can upgrade it to restore it. if you are quick enough you can chose to sell it and recover some gold pieces

if you play with the medium difficulty map you should achieve the challenge score sometime around the 28th wave

screenshot20111125at416.png

starting out

there is a fast forward button which i would recommend using, makes the game much faster! next to the play/pause button

screenshot20111125at437.png

towards the end, once you hit 16000 points i just ignored it and went to play habitarium instead. :) this particular game took 12 minutes and scored 24406,

i'm about ready to throw the towel in for the kookith game T_T most i've gotten so far is 11000 points, maybe its just me, but my mouse is over the kookith, but its not "catching" it on the higher levels.

You only need to finish the first level on Hard mode. :) Don't bother with the ghost Kookith if you don't want to.

That's weird, I did it with Shenkuu Warrior II, but no problems are found.

Day 4

Meerca Chase was annoying, I managed to get past through dozens of tries anyways.

Sophie's Stew and Hungry Skeith seemed different.

Oh Hot Dog Hero, it used to be a daily game of mine, now it just lags badly while playing, still managed to win though.

I didn't mind any of the challenges today, until I got down to seeing Piper Panic (I haven't played the game much) and Gwyl's Great Escape. (I'm horrible at games like that.) Though on my first run through Gwyl's Great Escape, I got just over 300 points.