Games Master Challenge: Brains vs Brawn Begins!

hrtbrk

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I haven't bought one yet but according to sunny neo Abby's key is glitched right now so no one can use it yet.

At the moment, the Lulus Room Raid keys are glitched. You will not be able to activate them, to take part in the GMC NC activity, Lulu's search through AAA and Abigail's rooms.

Wait... so based on the first game I choose that is what team I'm on? I actually really don't like this....

Im probably over thinking my decision, but I'm taking it really seriously. I feel like I might be better at the adventure games but I want to be on team brains. It's such an issue for me. Does anyone know what team brawn is getting as prizes?

As of right now anyway, the prizes for completing the challenge for each team are the same. The sign that you get with you pick a team is obviously different though.

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/gmc/index/

Okay, thank you for the link Wembly. My friend went with Team Brawn and I think I like those games better... but I'm stumped. If the prizes are going to be the same it's not a big deal I'll just go with Team Brawn....

Also, I am assuming we have until the end of the challenge to do bonus plays? Since the one bonus play is to submit the score 4 times, and you can obviously only submit a score three times in one day.

I joined team Brawn, I don't like puzzle games as much as the adventure type games, and I figure prizes will be great for both sides anyways.

I am still trying to decide, but I think I'll probably do team brawn as well. Ps. Love your icon ;)

So I am a bit confused, what is the list of qualifying games for? Do we just play them all and get a prize or something?

I am still trying to decide, but I think I'll probably do team brawn as well. Ps. Love your icon ;)

I just decided I liked the games better, haha.

Why thank you! I rarely meet other people that like The Maine!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Does anybody know when the next challenges are going to be released? it doesn't seem like there's any new ones. :mellow:

Oh and the qualifying games are for the first challenge since you have to add four of those games to your favorites list. i know they serve for another purpose but the last time i played the gmc was in 2009 so i don't really remember. :(

Does anybody know when the next challenges are going to be released? it doesn't seem like there's any new ones. :mellow:

The FAQ states the second challenge will be released Wednesday at 12:00 AM NT(Pacific time)

They have given a full day and a half so all time zones can be included on the "first day".

Really? Aw. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to do all the challenges at once...ah well. thanks for the info! :D

I suck at kiko match D; terrible memory+adhd=fail.

i had no idea team brain and brawn had different challenges XD

So how does the team scoring work? I'm pretty sure there are alot more people in the Brains team then the Brawn, and their score is higher. So does the amount of people effect the team and the score or just how many people in the team that have completed the challenges? Either way I see the Brawn team losing because of the member differences....

I suck at kiko match D; terrible memory+adhd=fail.

i had no idea team brain and brawn had different challenges XD

You can use the guide:

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/neopets-games/kiko-match-ii/

But I didn't. 100 isn't that terrible to beat, for the first 3 or so rounds I remember, after that, I just remember the first two I flip over, than go throguh the rest to find matches. Your brain will have a vauge idea of what goes where, don't worry, I"m terrible at matching games, too. ^^

For Kiko match also make sure to turn off the animations so you can click faster and it wastes less time.

Also, I am assuming we have until the end of the challenge to do bonus plays? Since the one bonus play is to submit the score 4 times, and you can obviously only submit a score three times in one day.

While you can only submit 3 scores and earn np a day, you can submit more in one day and it will count toward the challenge you just won't get np after the first 3.

also, make sure you send scores 5 times! the first time is for the basic challenge, and then it says 4 MORE times. ;)

And there's that cheat code for 15 extra seconds. I use it in the first level so i have 15 more points. ;)

While you can only submit 3 scores and earn np a day, you can submit more in one day and it will count toward the challenge you just won't get np after the first 3.

Ah, okay thank you very much. I was confused as to how that works, because I remember getting more points the more you complete on each day.

Hey all!

I've been attacking the qualifying games to get lots 'complete' just in case, but they no longer change to 'complete', and I've tried quite a few. The scores do send. Is anyone else having the same problem? Or just me :(

There might be a limit on how many you can send per day *shrug*

:(

But dang for you going full force! lol