NC on our Birthday?

April

I believe we should all get a bit of NC on our birthday's. =) Anyone else think this would be a nice surprise?

Although, they would never do it because so many people would abuse it. :(

Maybe on our NEOPET birthday? Like when our account ages 1 year, 2 year, ect?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets General Chat’ to ‘Neopets Debate’.

That would be an awesome idea (for those who can access the NC Mall), but I don't think you could abuse it in any way?

You can collect Neocash on your sides because it can't be exchanged for Neopoints or Neopoint items. Just like you can collect the free NC Mall gifts on your sides, I'd assume it'd be the same for free Neocash.

I'd say on the site's birthday, November 15th, would be a great idea, as I live on chocolate said. Our account birthday would be cool too (the day your account was created). But if it's to occur on any kind of birthday it should be on Neopets' birthday.

I think that neopets birthday should be the best idea because people are going to complain no matter what (if you start randomly giving some nc for their birthdays starting on a certain date) and others will have to wait almost a year. That is the only downside of giving it out on a birthday. Maybe giving it out as an account perk (36 months old?) or so, could be also an alternative idea.

• 2 years later...

Personally I don't think it's a good idea. As it's been stated before, some people do not have access to the NC Mall, therefore it would not be a fair birthday perk. Some other fair perk on our birthday's besides the Birthday Theme would be much welcomed. :)

I think it would be a good idea to give users on neopets some neo cash on their birthday since i think the site only gives 100 free cash when you join a team on the Altador cup but for those who can't access the NC mall should get neopoints or maybe a paintbrush for their neopet.

• 1 month later...

I've never spent real money on buying online game items (except for that one MMORPG I keep coming back to because it's just fantastic, and that online dance battle game lol, but I digress) so free NC would be great! And I agree with the other posters, it's probably better to give it away not on our birthday so as to prevent (or at least minimize) abuse, but on Neopets' birthday. :laughingsmiley: