How Do You Guys Dress?

Naamah D.

How do y'all usually dress? I'm Mallcore, so I wear black, Tripp pants, sometimes I'll wear bright colors, arm warmers, skulls etc.. I do a wide variety of makeup(purple, blue, silver/grey, black, pink, green, white)but I don't wear neutral colors.

I tried the whole girly Uggs and "brand name this, brand name that"thing and it just didn't work. However, back in the day, I dressed in what is described above and was happy with myself so I started wearing it again!

Disclaimer: This is not a girls only "fashion" topic.

oh jegus where to begin

uhhh usually I'll wear a blouse or just a T-shirt, skinny jeans and black Converse, flip flops (that aren't totally beat up) or boots, and maybe a cardigan or decent-looking hoodie. If I want to dress a little more formally, I'll wear a dress or skirt instead of jeans and a blouse.

Sometimes if I feel like dressing more casual than that, I'll wear a [sometimes slightly old and worn-out] graphic T, one of my favourite hoodies (which usually tends to be quite old...), sneakers or flip-flops and skinny jeans. Personally, I never wear sweatpants or anything like that just because I don't like them.

I usually have my hair tied up in a ponytail or bun, and it's almost never worn down nowadays. Also, I rarely ever wear makeup because I don't feel the need to. Believe it or not I think I look somewhat worse with makeup on :laughingsmiley:

Shorts and a t-shirt most of the time. I rarely ever wear jeans. sometimes, in the cold mornings, i have a navy blue or black sweater on with open zipper on the sweater. I wear various colors on my shirts. :/

I normally wear a T-shirt, athletic pants, moderate or long socks, and sneakers when I'm outside to be honest.

Denim pants, either shorts or jeans, everyday. Except the formal occasions, of course. I also wear t-shirts most of the time and simply put on a hoodie when it gets cold. My shoes alternate between flip flops and tennis shoes, depending on the weather.

Usually jeans or jean capris (though I do have a cute pair of khaki capris I wear sometimes). Bright colored t-shirts when i's warm, bright colored long seleeved shirts when it's cool, add a hoodie if it's cold. I only wear skirts for formal occasions and cosplays. Shoes, I wear Converse or flip flops if it's warm enough. If I'm at home I'm barefoot. My hair is always pulled back in a pony tail. Sometimes I have sparkly hair pins or ribbon in it. I'm always wearing two necklaces, my class ring, and the bracelet that matches it, as well as the earrings that do (my ears are double pierced). Sometimes I wear other bracelets as well if they go with today's necklaces.

In short: I tend to be a very colorful, sparkly assult to the senses.

Yay, a chance to talk about myself! : P

I can't really describe it. Lots of lace, hipster pants (idk what to call them), flats/sandals/platforms, neutral colors, lots of bows, moar lace, gold/silver jewelry, and/or bright obnoxious neons. Or sometimes I just slip on a pair of jeans and a Hollister top. I'm a weirdo. Basically, if I could afford Mod Cloth, I would buy literally everything there.

Jeans, jeans, jeans, jeans, jeans! Yes, not a very girly girl. :) Jeans, though I have 4 pairs, I only wear my favourite! ^^ And a t-shirt, cause to me, it's what's comfortable, and not what's nice. I won't "suffer" for beauty. Hmm, if you buy my a comfy blouse, I'll wear that! Things that make me look nice... actually, if you buy something for me, I'll wear it. Looks don't matter that much to me. So, jeans and a tee! I feel VERY strongly toward skirts. D< hate 'em. I rather dresses, actually! Weird, but. Hair usually up, because Singapore is so HOT! >.< I just cut bangs recently, so I let those down... No lace. No frills. I will REFUUUUUUSE. <_< But yes, other than that, I'm good. :)

Definately jeans - I have never worn a skirt of any length for leisure since I was about 10, and I currently alternate between 3 pairs of jeans (and sometimes 1 pink one).

Shirt-wise, I tend to wear either a plain black or grey long-sleeved shirt, and then wear something else over it, like a T-shirt or a jacket. Otherwise, I like shirts with a bit of decoration - one of my favourites is this Georgian-styled top complete with princess sleeves. I have a white jacket with black lined drawings that costed roughly £20, and I've been wearing it whenever possible for the past two to three years.

I'm not a make-up user, and I don't really wear jewelry. The only exceptions are a Swarovski bracelet I got for my 17th birthday; I always wear it on my right hand, and I usually clip only one charm on it at any given time. My other piece is a Swarovski necklace that I got for my 18th birthday, and I love it so much I wear it every time I go out. This is what the necklace looks like:

swarovski-necklaces-elvis-out-of-the-blue-pendant.jpg

His proper name's Eliot Out Of The Blue, but I prefer to call him Parry because he's adorable and cute :3 much like the comedian he's named after :3

A lot of metal band t-shirts. Usually with skinny jeans or thick (not see-through) leggings in neat patterns or high waisted skirts. A lot of hoodies and cardigans as well.

I make a lot of my jewelery because I like really long necklaces and they're hard to find.

I wear a lot of bright colored eyeshadow, right now I usually use golds, teal, bright blues, purples and greens.

Home: Usually a pair of shorts and any 'home' t-shirt...

Outside: If it's not any place 'fancy' (for example, the shopping centre beside my house),

I'll just wear a regular t-shirt, pants and flip flops.

If I happen to be in a more 'fancier' place, I'll wear my black/blue jeans and some a 'going

out' shirt and flip flops (all my other shoes are spoilt) Depends on my mother too. Sometimes

she'd yell at me for picking an inappropriate thing to wear. <_<

And I'm not a girl who wears jewelry, accessories (unless you give me a headband), earrings

(my ears are not pierced), make up and all that stuff. I think I like my 'natural' self best.

Depends really. I'm a doctor and usually I would wear a nice dressy top with a skirt or pants depending on the weather, and heels. If an emergency pops up, I just change into a gown or scrubs and I keep a pair of runners in my office.

At home, I just like to be comfortable since I have a 2 and a 5 year old to run around after, so usually I would just wear jeans/cargo pants/shorts, with a teeshirt/hoodie if it's cold. I usually tie my hair up at home too, cause my kids seem to love pulling on it!

I like to be comfortable, but fshionable at the same time :)

Usually black cargos/jeans/capris and a band shirt. Add a band hoodie in the winter. Every item of clothing I own, except for socks, is black. Yes, my friends think it's hilarious. I also make a lot of my own earrings/necklaces because it's a hobby and it's cheaper than buying them and you can get exactly what you want. I like the black jelly bracelets and almost always have those on. I have some rings, but the only ones I wear on a regular bases are a rather large black glittered star and a silver pentagram. I guess I should mention my iPod because I have it on so often, it might as well be clothes. I love doing my nails funky colours. Wearing all black with pops of colour in bags, jewelry and nail polish is usually what I do. I don't think I have one shirt that I wear on a regular basis that wasn't bought at a concert xD. I'm also a total makeup junky. I invest in one or two staples of a good brand, but then play around with cheaper things to try out new colours. If anyone tried to take my Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer potion, I would probably cry.

While unemployed...whatever I slept in.

Right now, for my temporary gig, I wear my work shirt.

When I go out, though, I really like to wear skirts. Part of it is my somewhat girly side, but it's more that getting a pair of pants to fit my strange measurements is just too darn difficult, unless I wear pants with elastic. Skirts tend to have elastic waistbands. For pants, I have to choose between getting them to stay on my 22-inch waist, or getting them on over my 37-inch butt. (I have an awesome butt. Did I mention my butt is FANTASTIC?) Especially since one of my hips is higher than the other by two and a half inches, I need elastic.

I also enjoy wearing jeans with ratty bottoms, mesh gloves, crazy jewelry(8 bit heart earrings, a cupcake necklace, a huge peace heart pendant that I can fit in my mouth), black nail polish, black skirts, beanies, fedoras, things with buckles/zippers/grommets, I have two vest I really like as well as a purple and black plaid dress and a simple black dress. I carry the same purse everyday, it's in the shape of a coffin(I call it the "Body Bag"). I tend to wrap multi colored silly bands around my fingers and thumbs.

Two words: bright colours.

For the most part, solid colours, tank tops and skirts with sweaters, sun dresses when it's nice, and sometimes leggings and boots. Boots mainly when it's colder, otherwise I wear flip flops or simple heel strappy sandals. I always wear an ankh necklace and am never seen without my nails being painted a certain colour, oh, and I often go wacky with makeup. Yeah, I'm aware I probably wear too much, and I also gotta make sure everything matches, my earrings, my dress, my makeup and nails, you get the idea. It's all about colour coordination with me. Oh, and glitter, lots and lots of glitter and sparkles.

You can say I'm too girly and I dress up way too much, but what can I say, I'm glam. That's my term for it, Glam. If there is a subculture for that, I belong in it.

I forgot a few more things- I wear flip-flops year-round. No, really. If it's 32 degrees (Fahrenheit) out and there's a considerable amount of snow on the ground, I'll wear flip-flops anyway, even if I am just taking a short walk to the mailbox.

Also, I am almost always wearing nail polish, and I change the colours around every week or so. This week, I'm wearing a metallic purple colour with glitter, which is a little unusual for me considering I normally wear red or pink nail polish.

What else...I wear sunglasses quite frequently. I've gotten to the point where I don't go outside without wearing them, unless it's...well, not sunny. I have four pairs, but my favourite pair at the moment is my new pair of aviators. (My old favourite is a pair of oversized tortoiseshell shades, which have become really flimsy from me wearing them all the time :laughingsmiley:)

I wear the same hoodie throughout the week. It's basic, black and comfortable. I like boots. I have spider web combat boots and rain boots with sacred hearts on them.

I also like bling, a lot. With my hair I just pull it back sometimes with a wide headband.

I always am wearing jeans! Jeans or jean shorts depending on the weather. I can't stand sweat pants because I feel like a slob. Then I usually wear a tank top with a sweater over :P