what annoyed you today?

Alynniae

so... everybody here loves neopets...

BUT! there are so many little things that annoy us, so, you can post what annoyed you today.

something about Key Quest, dailies, TNT, the boards, neofriends, or something else, even the smallest, you can post it here.

this annoyed me today:

1. there are no games i'm really good at, good enough for 1000 np, but never for a trophy or something

2. i saw something in the chocolate factory for the avvie, but i wasn't fast enough

3. somebody quit the Key Quest game 'cause i was winning, no gold key and 2136 np for me :sad02:

now, i wanna hear your annoyings

1) I can't play KeyQuest at work.

2) I never place higher than a bronze trophy

3) I only have 4 Habitarium friends

4) The meteir crash site is super stingy to me now.

Mostly I love neopets. But I tend to feel inferior. I've been playing for 10 and 1/2 year and it seems like EVERYONE is way cooler or l33t than me.

From avatars to shenkuu warrior to battledome, I just seem to strive for mediocre.

I have been searching for names on Neo, and I found Aphrodite was not taken. I sent a glitch report to Neo and instead of freeing the name so I could create or letting me adopt they fixed the glitch and put her in the pound! So some other lucky player got her and now want!!! Grrrr

the stupid neopian plaza/bazaar glitch today, only stars, no plaza :-( on half price day, boooh.

Hoping for a human response for TNT about my side account email issues. I don't want to lose those sides forever if I accidentally log out, just because I lost the email on those accounts forever.

Several maps not loading really irritated me. I wanted to do the Altador Plot yesterday, but Altador won't load.

Sometimes when I'd send a game score, it would say, "Our servers are having problems and we cannot accept your score right now." So much for getting game avatars.

Ugh, many of the maps aren't laoding for me, either, such as the Lost Desert Map. Had to access the Fruit Machine through the Games instead of the usual way.

However, I've noticed it works better on other browsers. Perhaps the maps aren't loading only for those of us who use Chrome?

Trying to work out prices for everything I bought in HPD. I tried some different shops this time around and have been practicing my RSing skills, but It seems I've bought a few really random things that have huge price ranges :guiltysmiley:

Also that I've been using chrome as the habi seems to run faster on it, but it keeps delivering blank pages and I have to repeatedly refresh :grrr:

i was pricing the items in my shop for about 15 minutes and wanted to update the prices, but it went wrong, i think i have forgotten one price and when i came back al my priced items where set to zero again.

i have to start over, but not today.

also those random avatars annoys me a bit, i don't have that much patience, but you have to wait and can only try once a day

I really detest avatars, i want them all, but i just can't get them 'cause i fail at all avatar games:(

It really annoys me<_<

I wasn't getting any forgotten shore pieces so I went and bought a whole set and as soon as I did, I found a piece *facedesk*

Im trying to think of what to do... I have 3 neopets on my main account, and I'm planning on morphing a pet on my side account to a chomby which is my dream pet and I want him on my main account, but I also want a pet that I can zap with the lab ray(which is on my main account) and I don't want to mess with my other three.

And I really want all four of those to be on my main account, which leaves no space for a pet to zap with the ray.

What to do?

(sorry I rambled on a little lol)

back 2 school again, so less time to play games, do dailies, etc...

stupid latin and greek <_<

and: i haven't got enough time to play treasure keepers, i'm sad now :sad02:

I don't know if this happens to anybody else but I have gotten my 9th straight crafting Faerie quest today and it is starting to really bug me cause I haven't had a different faerie quest in what feels like forever and I don't want to buy NC >.> so not cool!!!

today another try at the dailies, but still no avatar for the random ones like apple bobbing, fishing (already level 97), blue plushie, 2 wheels

Oh wow, you have even worse luck than I do :guiltysmiley: I at least have fishing and as of yesterday, apple bobbing.

Can NOT get edna to save myself. Or snowy. Or blue plushie. It's rigged, rigged I tell ya :laughingsmiley: